25-Sep-2022 13:00 TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal start time

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

TSV Steinbach II is playing against Baunatal in the Germany Oberliga: Hessen.

Based on the current form and odds of TSV Steinbach II & Baunatal, our value bet for this match is for Baunatal to beat TSV Steinbach II.

Please also look at our comprehensive TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.73
Prediction: 2

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal Live Stream

#AD

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks TSV Steinbach II & Baunatal's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
16.31%
17.68%
66.01%
Bet365
3.5
4
1.73

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
70.99%
29.01%
Bet365
1.44
2.7
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

TSV Steinbach II v Baunatal H2H Results

Date Match League Result
25/09/22 TSV Steinbach II v Baunatal Oberliga: Hessen 3-4

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games TSV Steinbach II has won 0 times, Baunatal has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal H2H Goals

The last 1 times TSV Steinbach II have played Baunatal H2H there have been on average 7 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 7 goals and the lowest scoring match 7 goals. TSV Steinbach II have scored an average of 3 goals per game and Baunatal has scored 4 goals per game.

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

TSV Steinbach II Over 2.5 goals

In TSV Steinbach II's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 76.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 23.1% of matches.

Baunatal Over 2.5 goals

In Baunatal's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.

TSV Steinbach II Goals

TSV Steinbach II has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 13 games. TSV Steinbach II has also conceded an average of 2.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals TSV Steinbach II has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Baunatal Goals

Baunatal has managed to score an average of 1.9 goals per match in the last 20 games. Baunatal has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Baunatal has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

TSV Steinbach II Home Results

Whilst playing at home, TSV Steinbach II has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 0 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Baunatal Away Results

Whilst playing away, Baunatal has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

TSV Steinbach II Results

L W L D W L L
Date Match League Result
03/10/22 Hanau 93 v TSV Steinbach II Oberliga: Hessen 3-0
28/09/22 TSV Steinbach II v Waldgirmes Oberliga: Hessen 1-0
25/09/22 TSV Steinbach II v Baunatal Oberliga: Hessen 3-4
18/09/22 Eddersheim v TSV Steinbach II Oberliga: Hessen 0-0
11/09/22 TSV Steinbach II v Eintracht Frankfurt II Oberliga: Hessen 2-1
07/09/22 Eintracht Stadtallendorf v TSV Steinbach II Oberliga: Hessen 4-2
03/09/22 Bayern Alzenau v TSV Steinbach II Oberliga: Hessen 3-0
28/08/22 TSV Steinbach II v Weidenhausen Oberliga: Hessen 1-2
19/08/22 Dietkirchen v TSV Steinbach II Oberliga: Hessen 3-2
14/08/22 TSV Steinbach II v Neuhof Oberliga: Hessen 0-2

Baunatal Results

W D W D W W L
Date Match League Result
03/10/22 Baunatal v Rot-Weiß Walldorf Oberliga: Hessen 3-1
30/09/22 Baunatal v Eintracht Frankfurt II Oberliga: Hessen 1-1
25/09/22 TSV Steinbach II v Baunatal Oberliga: Hessen 3-4
17/09/22 Baunatal v Türk Gücü Friedberg Oberliga: Hessen 0-0
10/09/22 Rot-Weiß Hadamar v Baunatal Oberliga: Hessen 0-3
07/09/22 Weidenhausen v Baunatal Oberliga: Hessen 2-3
03/09/22 Baunatal v FC Gießen Oberliga: Hessen 1-3
28/08/22 SV Steinbach v Baunatal Oberliga: Hessen 2-1
17/08/22 Baunatal v Hanau 93 Oberliga: Hessen 0-0
13/08/22 Baunatal v Viktoria Griesheim Oberliga: Hessen 2-0

TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that TSV Steinbach II will win are 16.3%, Baunatal will win are 66.0% and it will be a draw 17.7% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when TSV Steinbach II plays Baunatal?
Baunatal has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal start?
TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal starts at 13:00(GMT) on Sunday 25th September 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does TSV Steinbach II usually score?
In the last 13 games, TSV Steinbach II has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Baunatal usually score?
In the last 20 games, Baunatal has scored on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does TSV Steinbach II usually concede?
In the last 13 games, TSV Steinbach II has conceded on average 2.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Baunatal usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Baunatal has conceded on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many TSV Steinbach II games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 76.9% of TSV Steinbach II games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Baunatal games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 65% of Baunatal games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did TSV Steinbach II last play Baunatal?
They last played in the Oberliga: Hessen on 25/09/2022. TSV Steinbach II played at home vs Baunatal away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does TSV Steinbach II usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 47 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Baunatal usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 29 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between TSV Steinbach II vs Baunatal?
The match between TSV Steinbach II and Baunatal finished 3-4 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading