07-Aug-2022 16:30 Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 start time

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Saudi Arabia U20 is playing against Egypt U20 in the World Arab Championship U20.

Based on the current form and odds of Saudi Arabia U20 & Egypt U20, our value bet for this match is for Saudi Arabia U20 to beat Egypt U20.

Please also look at our comprehensive Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.50
Prediction: 1

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 Live Stream

#AD

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Saudi Arabia U20 & Egypt U20's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
45.84%
25.57%
28.58%
Bet365
2.5
3
2.63

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
49.37%
50.63%
Bet365
2.08
1.73
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Saudi Arabia U20 v Egypt U20 H2H Results

Date Match League Result
07/08/22 Saudi Arabia U20 v Egypt U20 Arab Championship U20 1-1
03/07/21 Egypt U20 v Saudi Arabia U20 Arab Championship U20

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Saudi Arabia U20 has won 0 times, Egypt U20 has won 0 times and on 2 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 H2H Goals

The last 2 times Saudi Arabia U20 have played Egypt U20 H2H there have been on average 1 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Saudi Arabia U20 have scored an average of 0.5 goals per game and Egypt U20 has scored 0.5 goals per game.

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Saudi Arabia U20 Over 2.5 goals

In Saudi Arabia U20's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Egypt U20 Over 2.5 goals

In Egypt U20's last 12 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 16.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 83.3% of matches.

Saudi Arabia U20 Goals

Saudi Arabia U20 has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Saudi Arabia U20 has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Saudi Arabia U20 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Egypt U20 Goals

Egypt U20 has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 12 games. Egypt U20 has also conceded an average of 0.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Egypt U20 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Saudi Arabia U20 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Saudi Arabia U20 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 4 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Egypt U20 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Egypt U20 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 3 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Saudi Arabia U20 Results

D W D W W L L
Date Match League Result
07/08/22 Saudi Arabia U20 v Egypt U20 Arab Championship U20 1-1
03/08/22 Saudi Arabia U20 v Palestine U20 Arab Championship U20 5-0
31/07/22 Saudi Arabia U20 v Yemen U20 Arab Championship U20 0-0
26/07/22 Iraq U20 v Saudi Arabia U20 Arab Championship U20 1-4
20/07/22 Saudi Arabia U20 v Mauritania U20 Arab Championship U20 2-0
08/06/22 Ghana U20 v Saudi Arabia U20 Tournoi Maurice Revello 2-1
04/06/22 Saudi Arabia U20 v Panama U23 Tournoi Maurice Revello 2-4
01/06/22 France U20 v Saudi Arabia U20 Tournoi Maurice Revello 5-0
29/05/22 Argentina U20 v Saudi Arabia U20 Tournoi Maurice Revello 1-0
06/07/21 Saudi Arabia U20 v Algeria U20 Arab Championship U20

Egypt U20 Results

D W W W W D D
Date Match League Result
07/08/22 Saudi Arabia U20 v Egypt U20 Arab Championship U20 1-1
03/08/22 Algeria U20 v Egypt U20 Arab Championship U20 1-3
31/07/22 Egypt U20 v Morocco U20 Arab Championship U20 2-1
27/07/22 Somalia U20 v Egypt U20 Arab Championship U20 0-2
21/07/22 Egypt U20 v Oman U20 Arab Championship U20 1-0
03/07/21 Egypt U20 v Saudi Arabia U20 Arab Championship U20
29/06/21 Egypt U20 v Tajikistan U20 Arab Championship U20
26/06/21 Egypt U20 v Mauritania U20 Arab Championship U20
23/06/21 Algeria U20 v Egypt U20 Arab Championship U20
20/06/21 Egypt U20 v Niger U20 Arab Championship U20

Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Saudi Arabia U20 will win are 45.8%, Egypt U20 will win are 28.6% and it will be a draw 25.6% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Saudi Arabia U20 plays Egypt U20?
In their last 2 H2H's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 start?
Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 starts at 16:30(GMT) on Sunday 7th August 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Saudi Arabia U20 usually score?
In the last 20 games, Saudi Arabia U20 has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Egypt U20 usually score?
In the last 12 games, Egypt U20 has scored on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Saudi Arabia U20 usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Saudi Arabia U20 has conceded on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Egypt U20 usually concede?
In the last 12 games, Egypt U20 has conceded on average 0.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Saudi Arabia U20 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 45% of Saudi Arabia U20 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Egypt U20 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 12 games, 16.7% of Egypt U20 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Saudi Arabia U20 last play Egypt U20?
They last played in the Arab Championship U20 on 07/08/2022. Saudi Arabia U20 played at home vs Egypt U20 away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Saudi Arabia U20 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 30 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Egypt U20 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 36 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Saudi Arabia U20 vs Egypt U20?
The match between Saudi Arabia U20 and Egypt U20 was 1-1 after 90 minutes and after extra time. It ended on penalties.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading