24-Sep-2022 18:00 Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama start time

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip
Brazil Brazil

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Serrano RJ is playing against CEAC / Araruama in the Brazil Carioca 2.

Based on the current form and odds of Serrano RJ & CEAC / Araruama, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.85
Prediction: Under 2.5

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama Live Stream

#AD

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Serrano RJ & CEAC / Araruama's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
61.49%
23.75%
14.76%
Bet365
1.62
3.5
4.75

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
41.91%
58.09%
Bet365
1.95
1.85
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Serrano RJ v CEAC / Araruama H2H Results

Date Match League Result
24/09/22 Serrano RJ v CEAC / Araruama Carioca 2 0-1

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Serrano RJ has won 0 times, CEAC / Araruama has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama H2H Goals

The last 1 times Serrano RJ have played CEAC / Araruama H2H there have been on average 1 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 1 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Serrano RJ have scored an average of 0 goals per game and CEAC / Araruama has scored 1 goals per game.

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Serrano RJ Over 2.5 goals

In Serrano RJ's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.

CEAC / Araruama Over 2.5 goals

In CEAC / Araruama's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 23.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 76.9% of matches.

Serrano RJ Goals

Serrano RJ has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 20 games. Serrano RJ has also conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Serrano RJ has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

CEAC / Araruama Goals

CEAC / Araruama has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 13 games. CEAC / Araruama has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals CEAC / Araruama has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Serrano RJ Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Serrano RJ has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 9 fixtures.

CEAC / Araruama Away Results

Whilst playing away, CEAC / Araruama has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 1 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Serrano RJ Results

D W L W W W W
Date Match League Result
01/10/22 Duque de Caxias v Serrano RJ Carioca 2 1-1
28/09/22 Nova Cidade v Serrano RJ Carioca 2 2-3
24/09/22 Serrano RJ v CEAC / Araruama Carioca 2 0-1
17/09/22 Serrano RJ v São Gonçalo EC RJ Carioca 2 1-0
10/09/22 7 de Abril v Serrano RJ Carioca 2 0-1
04/09/22 Serrano RJ v Rio São Paulo Carioca 2 3-0
17/11/21 Serrano RJ v Carapebus Carioca 2 2-0
13/11/21 Perolas Negras v Serrano RJ Carioca 2 1-1
06/11/21 Serrano RJ v Duque de Caxias Carioca 2 0-1
03/11/21 Rio São Paulo v Serrano RJ Carioca 2 3-3

CEAC / Araruama Results

W D W D W W D
Date Match League Result
01/10/22 Angra dos Reis v CEAC / Araruama Carioca 2 0-2
28/09/22 CEAC / Araruama v Duque de Caxias Carioca 2 0-0
24/09/22 Serrano RJ v CEAC / Araruama Carioca 2 0-1
21/09/22 Nova Cidade v CEAC / Araruama Carioca 2 0-0
17/09/22 CEAC / Araruama v Paduano Carioca 2 1-0
10/09/22 São Gonçalo EC RJ v CEAC / Araruama Carioca 2 0-1
04/09/22 CEAC / Araruama v 7 de Abril Carioca 2 1-1
17/08/22 Americano v CEAC / Araruama Copa Rio 2-1
10/08/22 CEAC / Araruama v Americano Copa Rio 1-1
11/07/19 Boavista v CEAC / Araruama Copa Rio 3-0

Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Serrano RJ will win are 61.5%, CEAC / Araruama will win are 14.8% and it will be a draw 23.7% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Serrano RJ plays CEAC / Araruama?
CEAC / Araruama has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama start?
Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama starts at 18:00(GMT) on Saturday 24th September 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Serrano RJ usually score?
In the last 20 games, Serrano RJ has scored on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does CEAC / Araruama usually score?
In the last 13 games, CEAC / Araruama has scored on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Serrano RJ usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Serrano RJ has conceded on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does CEAC / Araruama usually concede?
In the last 13 games, CEAC / Araruama has conceded on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Serrano RJ games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 40% of Serrano RJ games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many CEAC / Araruama games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 23.1% of CEAC / Araruama games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Serrano RJ last play CEAC / Araruama?
They last played in the Carioca 2 on 24/09/2022. Serrano RJ played at home vs CEAC / Araruama away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Serrano RJ usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does CEAC / Araruama usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 13 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Serrano RJ vs CEAC / Araruama?
The match between Serrano RJ and CEAC / Araruama finished 0-1 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading