25-Sep-2022 18:00 Zamalek vs Elect-Sport start time

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Zamalek is playing against Elect-Sport in the Africa CAF Champions League.

Based on the current form and odds of Zamalek & Elect-Sport, our value bet for this match is for Elect-Sport to beat Zamalek.

Please also look at our comprehensive Zamalek vs Elect-Sport H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 29.00
Prediction: 2

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport Live Stream

#AD

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Zamalek & Elect-Sport's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
48.77%
25.71%
25.51%
Bet365
1.07
9.5
29

Both teams to score Prediction

Yes
No
AI Chance
50.16%
49.84%
Bet365
3.5
1.29

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
46.87%
53.13%
Bet365
1.5
2.5

Over/Under Prediction

Over 3.5
Under 3.5
AI Chance
25.29%
74.7%
Bet365
2.25
1.57
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Zamalek v Elect-Sport H2H Results

Date Match League Result
25/09/22 Zamalek v Elect-Sport CAF Champions League 2-0
18/09/22 Elect-Sport v Zamalek CAF Champions League 0-2

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Zamalek has won 2 times, Elect-Sport has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport H2H Goals

The last 2 times Zamalek have played Elect-Sport H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Zamalek have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Elect-Sport has scored 0 goals per game.

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Zamalek vs Elect-Sport, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Zamalek vs Elect-Sport, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Zamalek Over 2.5 goals

In Zamalek's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Elect-Sport Over 2.5 goals

In Elect-Sport's last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 18.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 81.2% of matches.

Zamalek Goals

Zamalek has managed to score an average of 1.9 goals per match in the last 20 games. Zamalek has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Zamalek has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Elect-Sport Goals

Elect-Sport has managed to score an average of 0.4 goals per match in the last 16 games. Elect-Sport has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Elect-Sport has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Zamalek Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Zamalek has won a total of 8 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 2 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Elect-Sport Away Results

Whilst playing away, Elect-Sport has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Zamalek Results

W W L D D W W
Date Match League Result
25/09/22 Zamalek v Elect-Sport CAF Champions League 2-0
18/09/22 Elect-Sport v Zamalek CAF Champions League 0-2
30/08/22 Zamalek v Eastern Company SC Premier League 1-2
26/08/22 Al Masry v Zamalek Premier League 0-0
23/08/22 Zamalek v Al Ittihad Premier League 1-1
19/08/22 Pharco v Zamalek Premier League 0-1
15/08/22 Zamalek v Ismaily Egypt Cup 1-0
09/08/22 Zamalek v Misr Lel Makasa Premier League 5-0
05/08/22 El Gounah v Zamalek Premier League 1-4
01/08/22 Zamalek v Pyramids FC Premier League 3-0

Elect-Sport Results

L L L L L D W
Date Match League Result
25/09/22 Zamalek v Elect-Sport CAF Champions League 2-0
18/09/22 Elect-Sport v Zamalek CAF Champions League 0-2
03/11/19 Djoliba v Elect-Sport CAF Confederations Cup 4-0
27/10/19 Elect-Sport v Djoliba CAF Confederations Cup 0-1
27/09/19 ES Tunis v Elect-Sport CAF Champions League 2-1
15/09/19 Elect-Sport v ES Tunis CAF Champions League 1-1
25/08/19 Elect-Sport v Cercle Mbéri CAF Champions League 2-0
11/08/19 Cercle Mbéri v Elect-Sport CAF Champions League 0-0
05/12/18 Elect-Sport v Ittihad Tanger CAF Champions League 0-0
27/11/18 Ittihad Tanger v Elect-Sport CAF Champions League 1-0

Zamalek vs Elect-Sport FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Zamalek vs Elect-Sport?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Zamalek will win are 48.8%, Elect-Sport will win are 25.5% and it will be a draw 25.7% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Zamalek plays Elect-Sport?
Zamalek has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Zamalek vs Elect-Sport?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Zamalek vs Elect-Sport start?
Zamalek vs Elect-Sport starts at 18:00(GMT) on Sunday 25th September 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Zamalek usually score?
In the last 20 games, Zamalek has scored on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Elect-Sport usually score?
In the last 16 games, Elect-Sport has scored on average 0.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Zamalek usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Zamalek has conceded on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Elect-Sport usually concede?
In the last 16 games, Elect-Sport has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Zamalek games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 45% of Zamalek games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Elect-Sport games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 16 games, 18.8% of Elect-Sport games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Zamalek last play Elect-Sport?
They last played in the CAF Champions League on 25/09/2022. Zamalek played at home vs Elect-Sport away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Zamalek usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 43 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Elect-Sport usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 55 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Zamalek vs Elect-Sport on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Zamalek vs Elect-Sport
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Zamalek vs Elect-Sport?
The match between Zamalek and Elect-Sport finished 2-0 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading