26-Nov-2022 15:30 Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro start time

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Peña Balsamaiso is playing against Haro in the Spain Tercera - Group 16.

Based on the current form and odds of Peña Balsamaiso & Haro, our value bet for this match is for Haro to beat Peña Balsamaiso.

Please also look at our comprehensive Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 4.50
Prediction: 2

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro Live Stream

#AD

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Peña Balsamaiso & Haro's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
40.42%
28.37%
31.21%
Bet365
1.75
3.1
4.5

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
39.83%
60.16%
Bet365
2.15
1.67
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Peña Balsamaiso v Haro H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Peña Balsamaiso v HaroTercera - Group 162-1

Peña Balsamaiso Results

W L W L W L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Peña Balsamaiso v HaroTercera - Group 162-1
20/11/22CDFC La Calzada v Peña BalsamaisoTercera - Group 162-0
05/11/22Peña Balsamaiso v BerceoTercera - Group 161-0
30/10/22River Ebro v Peña BalsamaisoTercera - Group 161-0
22/10/22Peña Balsamaiso v Racing Rioja IITercera - Group 162-0
16/10/22Anguiano v Peña BalsamaisoTercera - Group 162-0
09/10/22Peña Balsamaiso v AgoncilloTercera - Group 160-1
02/10/22Peña Balsamaiso v VareaTercera - Group 162-0
24/09/22Casalarreina v Peña BalsamaisoTercera - Group 160-0
17/09/22Peña Balsamaiso v NáxaraTercera - Group 160-1

Haro Results

L D W W L L W
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Peña Balsamaiso v HaroTercera - Group 162-1
20/11/22Haro v CasalarreinaTercera - Group 161-1
06/11/22Náxara v HaroTercera - Group 160-1
30/10/22Haro v Calahorra IITercera - Group 162-1
22/10/22Comillas v HaroTercera - Group 162-1
16/10/22Haro v OyonesaTercera - Group 161-2
09/10/22Vianés v HaroTercera - Group 161-2
02/10/22Haro v YagueTercera - Group 162-1
25/09/22Varea v HaroTercera - Group 161-0
18/09/22CDFC La Calzada v HaroTercera - Group 163-0

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Peña Balsamaiso has won 1 times, Haro has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro H2H Goals

The last 1 times Peña Balsamaiso have played Haro H2H there have been on average 3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Peña Balsamaiso have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Haro has scored 1 goals per game.

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Peña Balsamaiso Over 2.5 goals

In Peña Balsamaiso's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 9.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 90.9% of matches.

Haro Over 2.5 goals

In Haro's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Peña Balsamaiso Goals

Peña Balsamaiso has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 11 games. Peña Balsamaiso has also conceded an average of 0.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Peña Balsamaiso has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Haro Goals

Haro has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Haro has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Haro has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Peña Balsamaiso Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Peña Balsamaiso has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 0 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Haro Away Results

Whilst playing away, Haro has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 2 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Peña Balsamaiso will win are 40.4%, Haro will win are 31.2% and it will be a draw 28.4% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Peña Balsamaiso plays Haro?
Peña Balsamaiso has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro start?
Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro starts at 15:30(GMT) on Saturday 26th November 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Peña Balsamaiso usually score?
In the last 11 games, Peña Balsamaiso has scored on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Haro usually score?
In the last 20 games, Haro has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Peña Balsamaiso usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Peña Balsamaiso has conceded on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Haro usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Haro has conceded on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Peña Balsamaiso games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 9.1% of Peña Balsamaiso games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Haro games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 45% of Haro games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Peña Balsamaiso last play Haro?
They last played in the Tercera - Group 16 on 26/11/2022. Peña Balsamaiso played at home vs Haro away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Peña Balsamaiso usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 48 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Haro usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 42 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Peña Balsamaiso vs Haro?
The match between Peña Balsamaiso and Haro finished 2-1 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading