26-Nov-2022 00:00 Santa Fe vs United start time

Santa Fe vs United Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Santa Fe is playing against United in the Aruba Division de Honor.

Based on the current form and odds of Santa Fe & United, our value bet for this match is for United to beat Santa Fe.

Please also look at our comprehensive Santa Fe vs United H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 4.00
Prediction: 2

Santa Fe vs United Live Stream

#AD

Santa Fe vs United

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Santa Fe vs United Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Santa Fe & United's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
46.6%
20.29%
33.1%
Bet365
1.5
4.75
4

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
76.89%
23.1%
Bet365
1.22
4.2
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Santa Fe v United H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Santa Fe v UnitedDivision de Honor5-2

Santa Fe Results

W L D L L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Santa Fe v UnitedDivision de Honor5-2
19/11/22Santa Fe v CaravelDivision de Honor1-2
12/11/22Britannia v Santa FeDivision de Honor3-3
22/10/22River Plate v Santa FeDivision de Honor1-0
16/10/22Santa Fe v DakotaDivision de Honor0-3
09/10/22Nacional v Santa FeDivision de Honor5-2
02/10/22Santa Fe v EstrellaDivision de Honor0-1
25/09/22La Fama v Santa FeDivision de Honor0-2
11/09/22RCA v Santa FeDivision de Honor3-2

United Results

L L D L W L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Santa Fe v UnitedDivision de Honor5-2
21/11/22Nacional v UnitedDivision de Honor4-2
14/11/22United v EstrellaDivision de Honor2-2
22/10/22United v RCADivision de Honor0-9
15/10/22Caravel v UnitedDivision de Honor0-1
09/10/22United v BritanniaDivision de Honor0-2
01/10/22United v La FamaDivision de Honor0-1
25/09/22River Plate v UnitedDivision de Honor0-4
11/09/22United v DakotaDivision de Honor3-8
30/04/22United v River PlateDivision de Honor4-4

Santa Fe vs United H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Santa Fe has won 1 times, United has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Santa Fe vs United H2H Goals

The last 1 times Santa Fe have played United H2H there have been on average 7 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 7 goals and the lowest scoring match 7 goals. Santa Fe have scored an average of 5 goals per game and United has scored 2 goals per game.

Santa Fe vs United Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Santa Fe vs United, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Santa Fe vs United Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Santa Fe vs United, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Santa Fe Over 2.5 goals

In Santa Fe's last 9 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 66.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 33.3% of matches.

United Over 2.5 goals

In United's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.

Santa Fe Goals

Santa Fe has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 9 games. Santa Fe has also conceded an average of 2.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Santa Fe has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

United Goals

United has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. United has also conceded an average of 3.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals United has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Santa Fe Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Santa Fe has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 4 fixtures.

United Away Results

Whilst playing away, United has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Santa Fe vs United FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Santa Fe vs United?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Santa Fe will win are 46.6%, United will win are 33.1% and it will be a draw 20.3% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Santa Fe plays United?
Santa Fe has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Santa Fe vs United?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Santa Fe vs United start?
Santa Fe vs United starts at 00:00(GMT) on Saturday 26th November 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Santa Fe usually score?
In the last 9 games, Santa Fe has scored on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does United usually score?
In the last 20 games, United has scored on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Santa Fe usually concede?
In the last 9 games, Santa Fe has conceded on average 2.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does United usually concede?
In the last 20 games, United has conceded on average 3.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Santa Fe games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 9 games, 66.7% of Santa Fe games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many United games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 80% of United games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Santa Fe last play United?
They last played in the Division de Honor on 26/11/2022. Santa Fe played at home vs United away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Santa Fe usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 9 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does United usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Santa Fe vs United on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Santa Fe vs United
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Santa Fe vs United?
The match between Santa Fe and United finished 5-2 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading