26-Nov-2022 16:30 Alcantarilla vs Cieza start time

Alcantarilla vs Cieza Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Alcantarilla is playing against Cieza in the Spain Tercera - Group 13.

Based on the current form and odds of Alcantarilla & Cieza, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Alcantarilla vs Cieza H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.60
Prediction: Under 2.5

Alcantarilla vs Cieza Live Stream

#AD

Alcantarilla vs Cieza

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Alcantarilla vs Cieza Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Alcantarilla & Cieza's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
21.36%
30.75%
47.89%
Bet365
3.1
2.8
2.3

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
28.71%
71.29%
Bet365
2.3
1.6
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Alcantarilla v Cieza H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Alcantarilla v CiezaTercera - Group 130-0

Alcantarilla Results

D L L W D D D
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Alcantarilla v CiezaTercera - Group 130-0
16/11/22Alcantarilla v UCAM Murcia IITercera - Group 130-1
06/11/22Racing Murcia v AlcantarillaTercera - Group 131-0
30/10/22Alcantarilla v UD CaravacaTercera - Group 132-0
23/10/22Deportiva Minera v AlcantarillaTercera - Group 131-1
15/10/22Alcantarilla v Real Murcia IITercera - Group 130-0
09/10/22CAP Ciudad de Murcia v AlcantarillaTercera - Group 130-0
02/10/22Alcantarilla v MuleñoTercera - Group 132-0
25/09/22La Union Atletico v AlcantarillaTercera - Group 133-0
17/09/22Alcantarilla v Águilas CFTercera - Group 130-3

Cieza Results

D W W L W L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Alcantarilla v CiezaTercera - Group 130-0
20/11/22Cieza v MuleñoTercera - Group 133-2
16/11/22Bullense v CiezaTercera - Group 130-3
06/11/22Cieza v La Union AtleticoTercera - Group 131-2
30/10/22UCAM Murcia II v CiezaTercera - Group 130-1
23/10/22Cieza v Águilas CFTercera - Group 130-1
16/10/22Racing Murcia v CiezaTercera - Group 130-0
09/10/22Cieza v Lorca DeportivaTercera - Group 133-2
02/10/22UD Caravaca v CiezaTercera - Group 131-1
25/09/22Cieza v Unión MolinenseTercera - Group 131-1

Alcantarilla vs Cieza H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Alcantarilla has won 0 times, Cieza has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Alcantarilla vs Cieza H2H Goals

The last 1 times Alcantarilla have played Cieza H2H there have been on average 0 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 0 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Alcantarilla have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Cieza has scored 0 goals per game.

Alcantarilla vs Cieza Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Alcantarilla vs Cieza, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Alcantarilla vs Cieza Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Alcantarilla vs Cieza, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Alcantarilla Over 2.5 goals

In Alcantarilla's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 18.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 81.8% of matches.

Cieza Over 2.5 goals

In Cieza's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.

Alcantarilla Goals

Alcantarilla has managed to score an average of 0.5 goals per match in the last 11 games. Alcantarilla has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Alcantarilla has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Cieza Goals

Cieza has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Cieza has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Cieza has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Alcantarilla Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Alcantarilla has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Cieza Away Results

Whilst playing away, Cieza has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Alcantarilla vs Cieza FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Alcantarilla vs Cieza?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Alcantarilla will win are 21.4%, Cieza will win are 47.9% and it will be a draw 30.7% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Alcantarilla plays Cieza?
In their last 1 H2H's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Alcantarilla vs Cieza?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Alcantarilla vs Cieza start?
Alcantarilla vs Cieza starts at 16:30(GMT) on Saturday 26th November 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Alcantarilla usually score?
In the last 11 games, Alcantarilla has scored on average 0.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Cieza usually score?
In the last 20 games, Cieza has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Alcantarilla usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Alcantarilla has conceded on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Cieza usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Cieza has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Alcantarilla games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 18.2% of Alcantarilla games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Cieza games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 40% of Cieza games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Alcantarilla last play Cieza?
They last played in the Tercera - Group 13 on 26/11/2022. Alcantarilla played at home vs Cieza away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Alcantarilla usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 68 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Cieza usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 39 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Alcantarilla vs Cieza on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Alcantarilla vs Cieza
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Alcantarilla vs Cieza?
The match between Alcantarilla and Cieza finished 0-0 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE* conditions apply.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading