24-Sep-2022 18:00 Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho start time

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip
Brazil Brazil

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Gramadense is playing against Atletico Carazinho in the Brazil Copa Gaúcha.

Based on the current form and odds of Gramadense & Atletico Carazinho, our value bet for this match is for Atletico Carazinho to beat Gramadense.

Please also look at our comprehensive Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 23.00
Prediction: 2

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho Live Stream

#AD

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Gramadense & Atletico Carazinho's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
51.05%
24.42%
24.52%
Bet365
1.09
8.5
23

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
51.26%
48.74%
Bet365
1.4
2.88
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Gramadense v Atletico Carazinho H2H Results

Date Match League Result
24/09/22 Gramadense v Atletico Carazinho Copa Gaúcha 2-0

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Gramadense has won 1 times, Atletico Carazinho has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho H2H Goals

The last 1 times Gramadense have played Atletico Carazinho H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Gramadense have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Atletico Carazinho has scored 0 goals per game.

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Gramadense Over 2.5 goals

In Gramadense's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 27.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 72.7% of matches.

Atletico Carazinho Over 2.5 goals

In Atletico Carazinho's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.

Gramadense Goals

Gramadense has managed to score an average of 1.1 goals per match in the last 11 games. Gramadense has also conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Gramadense has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Atletico Carazinho Goals

Atletico Carazinho has managed to score an average of 0.5 goals per match in the last 20 games. Atletico Carazinho has also conceded an average of 2.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Atletico Carazinho has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Gramadense Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Gramadense has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 1 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Atletico Carazinho Away Results

Whilst playing away, Atletico Carazinho has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 0 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Gramadense Results

D W L L D W W
Date Match League Result
27/09/22 Brasil Farroupilha v Gramadense Copa Gaúcha 1-1
24/09/22 Gramadense v Atletico Carazinho Copa Gaúcha 2-0
18/09/22 Garibaldi v Gramadense Copa Gaúcha 3-0
28/08/22 São Borja v Gramadense Gaúcho 3 2-0
21/08/22 Gramadense v São Borja Gaúcho 3 0-0
14/08/22 Gramadense v Garibaldi Gaúcho 3 2-0
30/07/22 Marau v Gramadense Gaúcho 3 0-4
24/07/22 Gramadense v Monsoon Gaúcho 3 1-2
17/07/22 Monsoon v Gramadense Gaúcho 3 2-0
10/07/22 Gramadense v Marau Gaúcho 3 1-0

Atletico Carazinho Results

L L L W L L L
Date Match League Result
27/09/22 Atletico Carazinho v Glória Copa Gaúcha 1-2
24/09/22 Gramadense v Atletico Carazinho Copa Gaúcha 2-0
15/09/22 Atletico Carazinho v Brasil Farroupilha Copa Gaúcha 0-5
14/08/22 Atletico Carazinho v Santo Ângelo Gaúcho 3 3-1
31/07/22 São Borja v Atletico Carazinho Gaúcho 3 3-0
23/07/22 Atletico Carazinho v Elite Gaúcho 3 0-2
18/07/22 Elite v Atletico Carazinho Gaúcho 3 2-0
09/07/22 Atletico Carazinho v São Borja Gaúcho 3 0-1
05/07/22 Santo Ângelo v Atletico Carazinho Gaúcho 3 0-1
17/11/21 Atletico Carazinho v Brasil Farroupilha Copa Gaúcha 0-3

Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Gramadense will win are 51.0%, Atletico Carazinho will win are 24.5% and it will be a draw 24.4% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Gramadense plays Atletico Carazinho?
Gramadense has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho start?
Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho starts at 18:00(GMT) on Saturday 24th September 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Gramadense usually score?
In the last 11 games, Gramadense has scored on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Atletico Carazinho usually score?
In the last 20 games, Atletico Carazinho has scored on average 0.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Gramadense usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Gramadense has conceded on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Atletico Carazinho usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Atletico Carazinho has conceded on average 2.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Gramadense games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 27.3% of Gramadense games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Atletico Carazinho games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 65% of Atletico Carazinho games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Gramadense last play Atletico Carazinho?
They last played in the Copa Gaúcha on 24/09/2022. Gramadense played at home vs Atletico Carazinho away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Gramadense usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 11 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Atletico Carazinho usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Gramadense vs Atletico Carazinho?
The match between Gramadense and Atletico Carazinho finished 2-0 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading