26-Nov-2022 12:30 Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 start time

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Raków Częstochowa U19 is playing against Gornik Z. U19 in the Poland Central Youth League.

Based on the current form and odds of Raków Częstochowa U19 & Gornik Z. U19, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.30
Prediction: Under 2.5

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 Live Stream

#AD

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Raków Częstochowa U19 & Gornik Z. U19's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
54%
24.53%
21.47%
Bet365
2.2
3.6
2.63

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
47.86%
52.14%
Bet365
1.6
2.3
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Raków Częstochowa U19 v Gornik Z. U19 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Raków Częstochowa U19 v Gornik Z. U19Central Youth League3-0
14/08/22Gornik Z. U19 v Raków Częstochowa U19Central Youth League0-1

Raków Częstochowa U19 Results

W W W W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Raków Częstochowa U19 v Gornik Z. U19Central Youth League3-0
19/11/22Raków Częstochowa U19 v Lechia Gdańsk U19Central Youth League4-0
11/11/22Polonia W. U19 v Raków Częstochowa U19Central Youth League3-4
05/11/22Raków Częstochowa U19 v Cracovia U19Central Youth League3-0
29/10/22Zaglebie U19 v Raków Częstochowa U19Central Youth League2-1
22/10/22Raków Częstochowa U19 v Jagiellonia U19Central Youth League1-2
16/10/22Escola Varsovia U19 v Raków Częstochowa U19Central Youth League3-1
09/10/22Raków Częstochowa U19 v Legnica U19Central Youth League4-0
05/10/22Raków Częstochowa U19 v Legia Warszawa U19Central Youth League4-2
01/10/22Pogon Szczecin U19 v Raków Częstochowa U19Central Youth League0-1

Gornik Z. U19 Results

L W W W W D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Raków Częstochowa U19 v Gornik Z. U19Central Youth League3-0
19/11/22Gornik Z. U19 v Korona Kielce U19Central Youth League3-1
12/11/22Lechia Gdańsk U19 v Gornik Z. U19Central Youth League0-2
09/11/22Gornik Z. U19 v Zaglebie U19Central Youth League3-0
05/11/22Gornik Z. U19 v Polonia W. U19Central Youth League2-0
29/10/22Cracovia U19 v Gornik Z. U19Central Youth League2-2
15/10/22Jagiellonia U19 v Gornik Z. U19Central Youth League1-3
08/10/22Gornik Z. U19 v Escola Varsovia U19Central Youth League2-1
02/10/22Legnica U19 v Gornik Z. U19Central Youth League0-2
24/09/22Gornik Z. U19 v Pogon Szczecin U19Central Youth League3-1

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Raków Częstochowa U19 has won 2 times, Gornik Z. U19 has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 H2H Goals

The last 2 times Raków Częstochowa U19 have played Gornik Z. U19 H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Raków Częstochowa U19 have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Gornik Z. U19 has scored 0 goals per game.

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Raków Częstochowa U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Raków Częstochowa U19's last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 68.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 31.2% of matches.

Gornik Z. U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Gornik Z. U19's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

Raków Częstochowa U19 Goals

Raków Częstochowa U19 has managed to score an average of 2.1 goals per match in the last 16 games. Raków Częstochowa U19 has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Raków Częstochowa U19 has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 1

Gornik Z. U19 Goals

Gornik Z. U19 has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. Gornik Z. U19 has also conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Gornik Z. U19 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Raków Częstochowa U19 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Raków Częstochowa U19 has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 1 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Gornik Z. U19 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Gornik Z. U19 has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Raków Częstochowa U19 will win are 54.0%, Gornik Z. U19 will win are 21.5% and it will be a draw 24.5% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Raków Częstochowa U19 plays Gornik Z. U19?
Raków Częstochowa U19 has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 start?
Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 starts at 12:30(GMT) on Saturday 26th November 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Raków Częstochowa U19 usually score?
In the last 16 games, Raków Częstochowa U19 has scored on average 2.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Gornik Z. U19 usually score?
In the last 20 games, Gornik Z. U19 has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Raków Częstochowa U19 usually concede?
In the last 16 games, Raków Częstochowa U19 has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Gornik Z. U19 usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Gornik Z. U19 has conceded on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Raków Częstochowa U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 16 games, 68.8% of Raków Częstochowa U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Gornik Z. U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 60% of Gornik Z. U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Raków Częstochowa U19 last play Gornik Z. U19?
They last played in the Central Youth League on 26/11/2022. Raków Częstochowa U19 played at home vs Gornik Z. U19 away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Raków Częstochowa U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 16 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Gornik Z. U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Raków Częstochowa U19 vs Gornik Z. U19?
The match between Raków Częstochowa U19 and Gornik Z. U19 finished 3-0 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE* conditions apply.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading