26-Nov-2022 15:00 Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors start time

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors Prediction & H2H

Both teams to score Tip
Scotland Scotland

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Linlithgow Rose is playing against Sauchie Juniors in the Scotland Scottish Cup.

Based on the current form and odds of Linlithgow Rose & Sauchie Juniors, our value bet for this match is for Linlithgow Rose and Sauchie Juniors not to both score goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Both teams to score
Odds: 2.38
Prediction: No

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors Live Stream

#AD

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Linlithgow Rose & Sauchie Juniors's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
69.35%
17.17%
13.47%
Bet365
1.4
4.5
6

Both teams to score Prediction

Yes
No
AI Chance
57.68%
42.32%
Bet365
1.53
2.38

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
67.02%
32.98%
Bet365
1.48
2.6

Over/Under Prediction

Over 3.5
Under 3.5
AI Chance
45.3%
54.7%
Bet365
1.91
1.8
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Linlithgow Rose v Sauchie Juniors H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Linlithgow Rose v Sauchie JuniorsScottish Cup1-0

Linlithgow Rose Results

W W W W L L W
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Linlithgow Rose v Sauchie JuniorsScottish Cup1-0
22/10/22Linlithgow Rose v SpartansScottish Cup4-0
17/09/22Linlithgow Rose v Berwick RangersScottish Cup2-1
27/08/22Linlithgow Rose v St. Cuthbert WanderersScottish Cup9-0
05/07/22Livingston v Linlithgow RoseClub Friendlies 36-0
28/08/21Linlithgow Rose v Banks O Dee FCScottish Cup1-2
10/07/21Linlithgow Rose v Bo'ness UnitedClub Friendlies 41-0
09/01/21Forfar Athletic v Linlithgow RoseScottish Cup1-1
26/12/20Brechin City v Linlithgow RoseScottish Cup2-3
13/12/20Glasgow University v Linlithgow RoseScottish Cup1-2

Sauchie Juniors Results

L W W W L W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Linlithgow Rose v Sauchie JuniorsScottish Cup1-0
22/10/22Sauchie Juniors v Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticScottish Cup3-2
17/09/22Gala Fairydean Rovers v Sauchie JuniorsScottish Cup1-4
27/08/22Sauchie Juniors v St Andrews UnitedScottish Cup4-2
27/11/21Dumbarton v Sauchie JuniorsScottish Cup3-1
23/10/21Sauchie Juniors v DunipaceScottish Cup2-1
18/09/21Fraserburgh v Sauchie JuniorsScottish Cup1-2

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Linlithgow Rose has won 1 times, Sauchie Juniors has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors H2H Goals

The last 1 times Linlithgow Rose have played Sauchie Juniors H2H there have been on average 1 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 1 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Linlithgow Rose have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Sauchie Juniors has scored 0 goals per game.

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Linlithgow Rose Over 2.5 goals

In Linlithgow Rose's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.

Sauchie Juniors Over 2.5 goals

In Sauchie Juniors's last 7 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 85.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 14.3% of matches.

Linlithgow Rose Goals

Linlithgow Rose has managed to score an average of 2.1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Linlithgow Rose has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Linlithgow Rose has scored in a match is 9 with the least goals being 0

Sauchie Juniors Goals

Sauchie Juniors has managed to score an average of 2.3 goals per match in the last 7 games. Sauchie Juniors has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sauchie Juniors has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Linlithgow Rose Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Linlithgow Rose has won a total of 9 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Sauchie Juniors Away Results

Whilst playing away, Sauchie Juniors has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 0 out of the last 4 fixtures.

Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Linlithgow Rose will win are 69.4%, Sauchie Juniors will win are 13.5% and it will be a draw 17.2% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Linlithgow Rose plays Sauchie Juniors?
Linlithgow Rose has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors start?
Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors starts at 15:00(GMT) on Saturday 26th November 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Linlithgow Rose usually score?
In the last 20 games, Linlithgow Rose has scored on average 2.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Sauchie Juniors usually score?
In the last 7 games, Sauchie Juniors has scored on average 2.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Linlithgow Rose usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Linlithgow Rose has conceded on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Sauchie Juniors usually concede?
In the last 7 games, Sauchie Juniors has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Linlithgow Rose games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 65% of Linlithgow Rose games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Sauchie Juniors games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 7 games, 85.7% of Sauchie Juniors games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Linlithgow Rose last play Sauchie Juniors?
They last played in the Scottish Cup on 26/11/2022. Linlithgow Rose played at home vs Sauchie Juniors away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Linlithgow Rose usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 29 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Sauchie Juniors usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 37 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors?
The match between Linlithgow Rose and Sauchie Juniors finished 1-0 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading