Armed Forces vs Marimoo Prediction & H2H
Free Betting Tip by TC Ai
AI Value Bet
Armed Forces is playing against Marimoo in the Gambia GFA League.
Based on the current form and odds of Armed Forces & Marimoo, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.
Please also look at our comprehensive Armed Forces vs Marimoo H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.
Armed Forces vs Marimoo Live Stream
Armed Forces vs Marimoo
- Register free here, it's fast and easy
- To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
- Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
Armed Forces vs Marimoo Prediction Chances
Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Armed Forces & Marimoo's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.
It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.
The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits
$20 Free Bet
Claim your free bet!
Marimoo v Armed Forces H2H Results
|22/05/22||Marimoo v Armed Forces||GFA League||0-0|
|20/03/22||Armed Forces v Marimoo||GFA League||2-3|
|18/06/21||Armed Forces v Marimoo||GFA League||0-2|
|16/01/21||Marimoo v Armed Forces||GFA League||0-2|
|14/12/19||Marimoo v Armed Forces||GFA League||0-2|
|13/04/19||Armed Forces v Marimoo||GFA League||1-0|
|08/01/19||Marimoo v Armed Forces||GFA League||0-0|
Armed Forces Results
|15/03/23||Wallidan v Armed Forces||GFA League||1-2|
|04/03/23||Armed Forces v Fortune||GFA League||0-0|
|25/02/23||PSV Wellingara v Armed Forces||GFA League||0-3|
|20/02/23||Armed Forces v Steve Biko||GFA League||0-0|
|14/02/23||Banjul v Armed Forces||GFA League||2-1|
|07/02/23||Armed Forces v Waa Banjul Football||GFA League|
|04/02/23||Brikama United v Armed Forces||GFA League|
|27/01/23||Samger v Armed Forces||GFA League|
|21/01/23||Armed Forces v Hawks||GFA League|
|13/01/23||Falcons v Armed Forces||GFA League|
|15/03/23||Marimoo v Waa Banjul Football||GFA League||1-1|
|05/03/23||Marimoo v Falcons||GFA League||2-2|
|25/02/23||Real de Banjul v Marimoo||GFA League||0-1|
|21/02/23||Marimoo v PSV Wellingara||GFA League||0-0|
|13/02/23||Team Rhino v Marimoo||GFA League||1-1|
|07/02/23||Marimoo v Banjul||GFA League|
|03/02/23||Fortune v Marimoo||GFA League|
|26/01/23||Marimoo v Brikama United||GFA League|
|20/01/23||Steve Biko v Marimoo||GFA League|
|16/01/23||Marimoo v GAMTEL||GFA League|
Armed Forces vs Marimoo H2H Results
In the last 7 head to head games Armed Forces has won 3 times, Marimoo has won 2 times and on 2 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Armed Forces vs Marimoo H2H Goals
The last 7 times Armed Forces have played Marimoo H2H there have been on average 1.7 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Armed Forces have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Marimoo has scored 0.7 goals per game.
Armed Forces vs Marimoo Over 2.5 goals
In the last 7 games between Armed Forces vs Marimoo, there has been over 2.5 goals in 14.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals 85.7% of the time.
Armed Forces vs Marimoo Over 3.5 goals
In the last 7 games between Armed Forces vs Marimoo, there has been over 3.5 goals in 14.3% of matches and under 3.5 goals 85.7% of the time.
Armed Forces Over 2.5 goals
In Armed Forces's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.
Marimoo Over 2.5 goals
In Marimoo's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 15% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 85% of matches.
Armed Forces Goals
Armed Forces has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Armed Forces has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Armed Forces has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0
Marimoo has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Marimoo has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Marimoo has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0
Armed Forces Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Armed Forces has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 8 out of the last 11 fixtures.
Marimoo Away Results
Whilst playing away, Marimoo has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 5 out of the last 8 fixtures.
Free Bets Worldwide
Armed Forces vs Marimoo FAQ
Free Bets & Offers
Bet365 Live Streaming Free
Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*
* Funded account required, or must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!
Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!
Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.