Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Prediction & H2H
Free Betting Tip by TC Ai
AI Value Bet
Hapoel Hadera is playing against Maccabi Petah Tikva in the Israel Ligat ha'Al.
Based on the current form and odds of Hapoel Hadera & Maccabi Petah Tikva, our value bet for this match is for Maccabi Petah Tikva to beat Hapoel Hadera.
Please also look at our comprehensive Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Live Stream
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva
- Register free here, it's fast and easy
- To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
- Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Prediction Chances
Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Hapoel Hadera & Maccabi Petah Tikva's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.
It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.
The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits
Both teams to score Prediction
Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Hadera H2H Results
|14/05/22||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Hadera||Ligat ha'Al||4-3|
|26/02/22||Hapoel Hadera v Maccabi Petah Tikva||Ligat ha'Al||1-4|
|30/11/21||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Hadera||Ligat ha'Al||1-1|
|14/02/21||Hapoel Hadera v Maccabi Petah Tikva||Ligat ha'Al||1-0|
|28/11/20||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Hadera||Ligat ha'Al||1-0|
|08/08/20||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Hadera||Toto Cup Ligat Al||1-1|
|30/12/18||Hapoel Hadera v Maccabi Petah Tikva||Ligat ha'Al||3-0|
|15/09/18||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Hadera||Ligat ha'Al||1-1|
Hapoel Hadera Results
|30/09/23||Ashdod v Hapoel Hadera||Ligat ha'Al||0-1|
|23/09/23||Hapoel Hadera v Hapoel Haifa||Ligat ha'Al||1-2|
|18/09/23||Beitar Jerusalem v Hapoel Hadera||Ligat ha'Al||2-0|
|03/09/23||Hapoel Hadera v Maccabi Tel Aviv||Ligat ha'Al||0-3|
|26/08/23||Hapoel Be'er Sheva v Hapoel Hadera||Ligat ha'Al||3-0|
|19/08/23||Hapoel Tel Aviv v Hapoel Hadera||Toto Cup Ligat Al||1-1|
|13/08/23||Hapoel Hadera v Maccabi Bnei Raina||Toto Cup Ligat Al||1-1|
|06/08/23||Bnei Sakhnin v Hapoel Hadera||Toto Cup Ligat Al||2-1|
|02/08/23||Hapoel Hadera v Hapoel Haifa||Toto Cup Ligat Al||2-1|
|30/07/23||Maccabi Netanya v Hapoel Hadera||Toto Cup Ligat Al||3-1|
Maccabi Petah Tikva Results
|30/09/23||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Bnei Sakhnin||Ligat ha'Al||5-1|
|23/09/23||Ashdod v Maccabi Petah Tikva||Ligat ha'Al||1-1|
|17/09/23||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Maccabi Haifa||Ligat ha'Al||3-2|
|02/09/23||Hapoel Haifa v Maccabi Petah Tikva||Ligat ha'Al||2-2|
|26/08/23||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Katamon||Ligat ha'Al||1-1|
|19/08/23||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Maccabi Haifa||Toto Cup Ligat Al||0-2|
|12/08/23||Hapoel Tel Aviv v Maccabi Petah Tikva||Toto Cup Ligat Al||0-2|
|08/08/23||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Katamon||Toto Cup Ligat Al||2-1|
|01/08/23||Ashdod v Maccabi Petah Tikva||Toto Cup Ligat Al||1-1|
|29/07/23||Maccabi Petah Tikva v Hapoel Petah Tikva||Toto Cup Ligat Al||0-0|
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva H2H Results
In the last 8 head to head games Hapoel Hadera has won 2 times, Maccabi Petah Tikva has won 3 times and on 3 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva H2H Goals
The last 8 times Hapoel Hadera have played Maccabi Petah Tikva H2H there have been on average 2.9 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 7 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Hapoel Hadera have scored an average of 1.4 goals per game and Maccabi Petah Tikva has scored 1.5 goals per game.
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Over 2.5 goals
In the last 8 games between Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva, there has been over 2.5 goals in 37.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals 62.5% of the time.
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Over 3.5 goals
In the last 8 games between Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva, there has been over 3.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 3.5 goals 75% of the time.
Hapoel Hadera Over 2.5 goals
In Hapoel Hadera's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.
Maccabi Petah Tikva Over 2.5 goals
In Maccabi Petah Tikva's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.
Hapoel Hadera Goals
Hapoel Hadera has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Hapoel Hadera has also conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Hapoel Hadera has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0
Maccabi Petah Tikva Goals
Maccabi Petah Tikva has managed to score an average of 1.9 goals per match in the last 20 games. Maccabi Petah Tikva has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Maccabi Petah Tikva has scored in a match is 7 with the least goals being 0
Hapoel Hadera Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Hapoel Hadera has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Maccabi Petah Tikva Away Results
Whilst playing away, Maccabi Petah Tikva has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 5 out of the last 11 fixtures.
Free Bets Worldwide
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Petah Tikva FAQ
Free Bets & Offers
Bet365 Live Streaming Free
Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*
* Funded account required, or must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!
Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!
Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.