Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC Prediction & H2H
Free Betting Tip by TC Ai
AI Value Bet
Holstein Kiel is playing against Hertha BSC in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Based on the current form and odds of Holstein Kiel & Hertha BSC, our value bet for this match is for Hertha BSC to beat Holstein Kiel.
Please also look at our comprehensive Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.
Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC Live Stream
Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC
- Register free here, it's fast and easy
- To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
- Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC Prediction Chances
Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Holstein Kiel & Hertha BSC's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.
It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.
The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits
Both teams to score Prediction
Holstein Kiel v Hertha BSC H2H Results
|24/09/23||Holstein Kiel v Hertha BSC||2. Bundesliga||2-3|
|21/03/19||Hertha BSC v Holstein Kiel||Club Friendlies 1||1-3|
Holstein Kiel Results
|02/12/23||Holstein Kiel v Wehen Wiesbaden||2. Bundesliga||3-2|
|26/11/23||Kaiserslautern v Holstein Kiel||2. Bundesliga||0-3|
|11/11/23||Holstein Kiel v Hamburger SV||2. Bundesliga||4-2|
|04/11/23||Osnabrück v Holstein Kiel||2. Bundesliga||1-1|
|01/11/23||Holstein Kiel v Magdeburg||DFB Pokal||2-2|
|29/10/23||Holstein Kiel v Nürnberg||2. Bundesliga||0-2|
|22/10/23||Hansa Rostock v Holstein Kiel||2. Bundesliga||1-3|
|12/10/23||Holstein Kiel v AGF||Club Friendlies 3||0-1|
|08/10/23||Holstein Kiel v Elversberg||2. Bundesliga||1-1|
|30/09/23||Karlsruher SC v Holstein Kiel||2. Bundesliga||0-2|
Hertha BSC Results
|03/12/23||Hertha BSC v Elversberg||2. Bundesliga||5-1|
|24/11/23||Hannover 96 v Hertha BSC||2. Bundesliga||2-2|
|16/11/23||Hertha BSC v Altglienicke||Club Friendlies 3||4-0|
|11/11/23||Hertha BSC v Karlsruher SC||2. Bundesliga||2-2|
|05/11/23||Hansa Rostock v Hertha BSC||2. Bundesliga||0-0|
|01/11/23||Hertha BSC v FSV Mainz 05||DFB Pokal||3-0|
|28/10/23||Hertha BSC v Paderborn||2. Bundesliga||3-1|
|22/10/23||Nürnberg v Hertha BSC||2. Bundesliga||3-1|
|12/10/23||Tennis Borussia v Hertha BSC||Club Friendlies 3||1-6|
|08/10/23||Schalke 04 v Hertha BSC||2. Bundesliga||1-2|
Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC H2H Results
In the last 2 head to head games Holstein Kiel has won 1 times, Hertha BSC has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC H2H Goals
The last 2 times Holstein Kiel have played Hertha BSC H2H there have been on average 4.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. Holstein Kiel have scored an average of 2.5 goals per game and Hertha BSC has scored 2 goals per game.
Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC Over 2.5 goals
In the last 2 games between Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.
Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC Over 3.5 goals
In the last 2 games between Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.
Holstein Kiel Over 2.5 goals
In Holstein Kiel's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.
Hertha BSC Over 2.5 goals
In Hertha BSC's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 85% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 15% of matches.
Holstein Kiel Goals
Holstein Kiel has managed to score an average of 1.9 goals per match in the last 20 games. Holstein Kiel has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Holstein Kiel has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0
Hertha BSC Goals
Hertha BSC has managed to score an average of 2.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Hertha BSC has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Hertha BSC has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0
Holstein Kiel Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Holstein Kiel has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Hertha BSC Away Results
Whilst playing away, Hertha BSC has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 11 fixtures.
Free Bets Worldwide
Holstein Kiel vs Hertha BSC FAQ
Free Bets & Offers
Bet365 Live Streaming Free
Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*
* Funded account required, or must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!
Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!
Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.