12-Jun-2024 11:00 AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 start time

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip
Denmark Denmark

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

AaB U21 is playing against Esbjerg U21 in the Denmark Future Cup.

Based on the current form and odds of AaB U21 & Esbjerg U21, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 3.75
Prediction: Under 2.5

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 Live Stream

#AD

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks AaB U21 & Esbjerg U21's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
54.01%
21.73%
24.27%
Bet365
2.1
4.1
2.6

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
63.17%
36.83%
Bet365
1.25
3.75
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

AaB U21 v Esbjerg U21 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/06/24AaB U21 v Esbjerg U21Future Cup2-5

AaB U21 Results

L W D L D W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/06/24AaB U21 v Esbjerg U21Future Cup2-5
21/05/24SønderjyskE U21 v AaB U21Future Cup0-2
13/05/24AaB U21 v AGF U21Future Cup2-2
02/10/23Nordsjælland U21 v AaB U21Future Cup4-1
16/09/23Viborg U21 v AaB U21Future Cup2-2
29/08/23AaB U21 v Silkeborg U21Future Cup3-0
09/05/23AaB U21 v Silkeborg U21Future Cup2-2
20/03/23Vejle U21 v AaB U21Future Cup1-3
20/02/23AaB U21 v Horsens U21Future Cup0-1
14/11/22Nordsjælland U21 v AaB U21Future Cup5-1

Esbjerg U21 Results

W W L W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/06/24AaB U21 v Esbjerg U21Future Cup2-5
27/05/24Esbjerg U21 v Horsens U21Future Cup2-1
08/04/24Vejle U21 v Esbjerg U21Future Cup2-1
18/03/24Brøndby U21 v Esbjerg U21Future Cup1-3
13/11/23Esbjerg U21 v SønderjyskE U21Future Cup2-3
22/08/23Esbjerg U21 v OB U21Future Cup2-3
08/05/23Viborg U21 v Esbjerg U21Future Cup2-0
03/04/23Esbjerg U21 v Silkeborg U21Future Cup1-0
06/03/23Esbjerg U21 v Vejle U21Future Cup4-0
15/11/22Midtjylland U21 v Esbjerg U21Future Cup0-1

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games AaB U21 has won 0 times, Esbjerg U21 has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 H2H Goals

The last 1 times AaB U21 have played Esbjerg U21 H2H there have been on average 7 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 7 goals and the lowest scoring match 7 goals. AaB U21 have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Esbjerg U21 has scored 5 goals per game.

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

AaB U21 Over 2.5 goals

In AaB U21's last 12 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 83.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 16.7% of matches.

Esbjerg U21 Over 2.5 goals

In Esbjerg U21's last 12 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

AaB U21 Goals

AaB U21 has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 12 games. AaB U21 has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals AaB U21 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Esbjerg U21 Goals

Esbjerg U21 has managed to score an average of 2.1 goals per match in the last 12 games. Esbjerg U21 has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Esbjerg U21 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

AaB U21 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, AaB U21 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Esbjerg U21 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Esbjerg U21 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 6 fixtures.

AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that AaB U21 will win are 54.0%, Esbjerg U21 will win are 24.3% and it will be a draw 21.7% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when AaB U21 plays Esbjerg U21?
Esbjerg U21 has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 start?
AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 starts at 11:00(GMT) on Wednesday 12th June 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does AaB U21 usually score?
In the last 12 games, AaB U21 has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Esbjerg U21 usually score?
In the last 12 games, Esbjerg U21 has scored on average 2.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does AaB U21 usually concede?
In the last 12 games, AaB U21 has conceded on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Esbjerg U21 usually concede?
In the last 12 games, Esbjerg U21 has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many AaB U21 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 12 games, 83.3% of AaB U21 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Esbjerg U21 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 12 games, 75% of Esbjerg U21 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did AaB U21 last play Esbjerg U21?
They last played in the Future Cup on 12/06/2024. AaB U21 played at home vs Esbjerg U21 away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does AaB U21 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 36 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Esbjerg U21 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 29 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between AaB U21 vs Esbjerg U21?
The match between AaB U21 and Esbjerg U21 finished 2-5 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading