18-May-2024 01:00 Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island start time

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Colorado Springs is playing against Rhode Island in the USA USL Championship.

Based on the current form and odds of Colorado Springs & Rhode Island, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.80
Prediction: Over 2.5

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island Live Stream

#AD

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

CONFIRMED AVAILABLE - Register free here

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Colorado Springs & Rhode Island's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
47.85%
23.57%
28.58%
Bet365
2.05
3.4
3.3

Both teams to score Prediction

Yes
No
AI Chance
59.65%
40.35%
Bet365
1.67
2.1

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
58.17%
41.82%
Bet365
1.8
2

Over/Under Prediction

Over 3.5
Under 3.5
AI Chance
35.77%
64.22%
Bet365
2.75
1.4
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Colorado Springs v Rhode Island H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
18/05/24Colorado Springs v Rhode IslandUSL Championship3-1

Colorado Springs Results

W W L W W D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/05/24Colorado Springs v Rhode IslandUSL Championship3-1
11/05/24Hartford Athletic v Colorado SpringsUSL Championship0-2
08/05/24New York City II v Colorado SpringsUS Open Cup1-0
05/05/24Colorado Springs v El Paso LocomotiveUSL Championship2-0
28/04/24Oakland Roots v Colorado SpringsUSL Championship0-2
21/04/24Colorado Springs v Indy ElevenUSL Championship1-1
14/04/24Phoenix Rising v Colorado SpringsUSL Championship1-0
07/04/24Colorado Springs v Sacramento RepublicUSL Championship0-2
24/03/24San Antonio v Colorado SpringsUSL Championship2-0
17/03/24Colorado Springs v Detroit CityUSL Championship1-2

Rhode Island Results

L D D L W D D
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/05/24Colorado Springs v Rhode IslandUSL Championship3-1
11/05/24Rhode Island v Sacramento RepublicUSL Championship2-2
04/05/24North Carolina v Rhode IslandUSL Championship0-0
26/04/24Rhode Island v Phoenix RisingUSL Championship1-3
21/04/24Las Vegas Lights v Rhode IslandUSL Championship1-2
16/04/24Charlotte Independence v Rhode IslandUS Open Cup3-3
13/04/24Rhode Island v Pittsburgh RiverhoundsUSL Championship0-0
06/04/24Rhode Island v Charleston BatteryUSL Championship0-0
30/03/24Tampa Bay Rowdies v Rhode IslandUSL Championship4-1
24/03/24Monterey Bay v Rhode IslandUSL Championship2-2

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Colorado Springs has won 1 times, Rhode Island has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island H2H Goals

The last 1 times Colorado Springs have played Rhode Island H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. Colorado Springs have scored an average of 3 goals per game and Rhode Island has scored 1 goals per game.

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Colorado Springs Over 2.5 goals

In Colorado Springs's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.

Rhode Island Over 2.5 goals

In Rhode Island's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 63.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 36.4% of matches.

Colorado Springs Goals

Colorado Springs has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 20 games. Colorado Springs has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Colorado Springs has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Rhode Island Goals

Rhode Island has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 11 games. Rhode Island has also conceded an average of 1.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Rhode Island has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Colorado Springs Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Colorado Springs has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Rhode Island Away Results

Whilst playing away, Rhode Island has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island FAQ

Faq Entry Who wins the most when Colorado Springs plays Rhode Island?
Colorado Springs has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island start?
Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island starts at 01:00(GMT) on Saturday 18th May 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does Colorado Springs usually score?
In the last 20 games, Colorado Springs has scored on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Rhode Island usually score?
In the last 11 games, Rhode Island has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Colorado Springs usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Colorado Springs has conceded on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Rhode Island usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Rhode Island has conceded on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Colorado Springs games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 25% of Colorado Springs games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Rhode Island games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 63.6% of Rhode Island games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Colorado Springs last play Rhode Island?
They last played in the USL Championship on 18/05/2024. Colorado Springs played at home vs Rhode Island away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Colorado Springs usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 41 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Rhode Island usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 40 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island on?
You can watch Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island on the following TV channels: bet365, bet365.nj, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Superbet.pl, 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, Fortuna, Fortuna PL, Fortuna SK.
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Colorado Springs vs Rhode Island?
The match between Colorado Springs and Rhode Island finished 3-1 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading