13-Jun-2024 19:15 Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi start time

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip
Iceland Iceland

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Hvíti riddarinn is playing against Ellidi in the Iceland 3. Deild.

Based on the current form and odds of Hvíti riddarinn & Ellidi, our value bet for this match is for Ellidi to beat Hvíti riddarinn.

Please also look at our comprehensive Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 3.40
Prediction: 2

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi Live Stream

#AD

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Hvíti riddarinn & Ellidi's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
39.74%
21.25%
39%
Bet365
1.73
4
3.4

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
73.3%
26.7%
Bet365
1.29
3.5
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Hvíti riddarinn v Ellidi H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
13/06/24Hvíti riddarinn v Ellidi3. Deild1-3
13/07/23Hvíti riddarinn v Ellidi3. Deild1-2
12/05/23Ellidi v Hvíti riddarinn3. Deild2-4
25/03/23Ellidi v Hvíti riddarinnLeague Cup B0-1
08/02/22Hvíti riddarinn v EllidiFotbolti.net Cup C6-3
31/01/21Hvíti riddarinn v EllidiFotbolti.net Cup C2-6
13/02/20Hvíti riddarinn v EllidiFotbolti.net Cup C3-6
11/09/19Ellidi v Hvíti riddarinn4. Deild4-1
07/09/19Hvíti riddarinn v Ellidi4. Deild2-1

Hvíti riddarinn Results

L L L W W L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
13/06/24Hvíti riddarinn v Ellidi3. Deild1-3
07/06/24Hvíti riddarinn v Vængir Jupiters3. Deild2-3
01/06/24Vídir v Hvíti riddarinn3. Deild6-1
24/05/24Kári v Hvíti riddarinn3. Deild0-1
17/05/24Árbær v Hvíti riddarinn3. Deild1-2
10/05/24Hvíti riddarinn v Augnablik3. Deild1-4
04/05/24Magni v Hvíti riddarinn3. Deild2-1
12/04/24Hvíti riddarinn v GrindavíkIceland Cup0-3
05/04/24Hamar v Hvíti riddarinnIceland Cup2-2
22/03/24KFK Kópavogur v Hvíti riddarinnLeague Cup B0-6

Ellidi Results

W D W W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
13/06/24Hvíti riddarinn v Ellidi3. Deild1-3
08/06/24Ellidi v Magni3. Deild1-1
31/05/24Vængir Jupiters v Ellidi3. Deild0-2
25/05/24Ellidi v Sindri3. Deild3-2
17/05/24Vídir v Ellidi3. Deild7-1
10/05/24Ellidi v IH Hafnarfjordur3. Deild3-5
03/05/24Kári v Ellidi3. Deild4-0
04/04/24Ellidi v Víkingur ÓlafsvíkIceland Cup0-3
22/03/24Ellidi v Thróttur VogarLeague Cup B0-3
16/03/24Ellidi v KVLeague Cup B1-0

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi H2H Results

In the last 9 head to head games Hvíti riddarinn has won 4 times, Ellidi has won 5 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi H2H Goals

The last 9 times Hvíti riddarinn have played Ellidi H2H there have been on average 5.3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 9 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Hvíti riddarinn have scored an average of 2.3 goals per game and Ellidi has scored 3 goals per game.

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi Over 2.5 goals

In the last 9 games between Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi, there has been over 2.5 goals in 88.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals 11.1% of the time.

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi Over 3.5 goals

In the last 9 games between Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi, there has been over 3.5 goals in 66.7% of matches and under 3.5 goals 33.3% of the time.

Hvíti riddarinn Over 2.5 goals

In Hvíti riddarinn's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.

Ellidi Over 2.5 goals

In Ellidi's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.

Hvíti riddarinn Goals

Hvíti riddarinn has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Hvíti riddarinn has also conceded an average of 3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Hvíti riddarinn has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Ellidi Goals

Ellidi has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. Ellidi has also conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ellidi has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Hvíti riddarinn Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Hvíti riddarinn has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 0 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Ellidi Away Results

Whilst playing away, Ellidi has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Hvíti riddarinn will win are 39.7%, Ellidi will win are 39.0% and it will be a draw 21.3% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Hvíti riddarinn plays Ellidi?
Ellidi has won the most games, winning 5 out of their last 9 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi start?
Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi starts at 19:15(GMT) on Thursday 13th June 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does Hvíti riddarinn usually score?
In the last 20 games, Hvíti riddarinn has scored on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ellidi usually score?
In the last 20 games, Ellidi has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Hvíti riddarinn usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Hvíti riddarinn has conceded on average 3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ellidi usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Ellidi has conceded on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Hvíti riddarinn games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 95% of Hvíti riddarinn games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Ellidi games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 80% of Ellidi games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Hvíti riddarinn last play Ellidi?
They last played in the 3. Deild on 13/06/2024. Hvíti riddarinn played at home vs Ellidi away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Hvíti riddarinn usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 60 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Ellidi usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 41 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Hvíti riddarinn vs Ellidi?
The match between Hvíti riddarinn and Ellidi finished 1-3 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading