13-Jul-2024 08:00 Ipswich vs Moreton City II start time

Ipswich vs Moreton City II Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Ipswich is playing against Moreton City II in the Australia Queensland Premier League.

Based on the current form and odds of Ipswich & Moreton City II, our value bet for this match is for Moreton City II to beat Ipswich.

Please also look at our comprehensive Ipswich vs Moreton City II H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 3.60
Prediction: 2

Ipswich vs Moreton City II Live Stream

#AD

Ipswich vs Moreton City II

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

Ipswich vs Moreton City II Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Ipswich & Moreton City II's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
48.68%
19.75%
31.56%
Bet365
1.73
3.9
3.6

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
78.83%
21.16%
Bet365
1.36
3

Ipswich v Moreton City II H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
13/07/24Ipswich v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League1-1
13/04/24Moreton City II v IpswichQueensland Premier League1-1

Ipswich Results

D L D L D W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
13/07/24Ipswich v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League1-1
06/07/24Southside Eagles v IpswichQueensland Premier League1-0
29/06/24Ipswich v CapalabaQueensland Premier League1-1
21/06/24Brisbane Strikers v IpswichQueensland Premier League4-1
15/06/24Eastern Suburbs Brisbane v IpswichQueensland Premier League1-1
08/06/24Capalaba v IpswichQueensland Premier League0-5
01/06/24Ipswich v SWQ ThunderQueensland Premier League2-1
26/05/24St George Willawong v IpswichQueensland Premier League2-0
18/05/24Caboolture v IpswichQueensland Premier League3-0
11/05/24Ipswich v Broadbeach UnitedQueensland Premier League2-1

Moreton City II Results

L D L L L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
19/07/24Southside Eagles v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League5-1
13/07/24Ipswich v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League1-1
05/07/24Moreton City II v Brisbane StrikersQueensland Premier League1-4
22/06/24Eastern Suburbs Brisbane v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League7-1
15/06/24Moreton City II v CapalabaQueensland Premier League0-5
08/06/24SWQ Thunder v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League3-2
02/06/24St George Willawong v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League2-0
25/05/24Caboolture v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League3-2
18/05/24Broadbeach United v Moreton City IIQueensland Premier League5-0
11/05/24Moreton City II v Logan LightningQueensland Premier League1-5

Ipswich vs Moreton City II H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Ipswich has won 0 times, Moreton City II has won 0 times and on 2 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Ipswich vs Moreton City II H2H Goals

The last 2 times Ipswich have played Moreton City II H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Ipswich have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Moreton City II has scored 1 goals per game.

Ipswich vs Moreton City II Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Ipswich vs Moreton City II, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Ipswich vs Moreton City II Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Ipswich vs Moreton City II, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Ipswich Over 2.5 goals

In Ipswich's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 57.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 42.1% of matches.

Moreton City II Over 2.5 goals

In Moreton City II's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 84.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 15.8% of matches.

Ipswich Goals

Ipswich has managed to score an average of 1.1 goals per match in the last 19 games. Ipswich has also conceded an average of 2.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ipswich has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Moreton City II Goals

Moreton City II has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 19 games. Moreton City II has also conceded an average of 3.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Moreton City II has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Ipswich Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Ipswich has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Moreton City II Away Results

Whilst playing away, Moreton City II has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Ipswich vs Moreton City II FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Ipswich vs Moreton City II?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Ipswich will win are 48.7%, Moreton City II will win are 31.6% and it will be a draw 19.8% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Ipswich plays Moreton City II?
In their last 2 H2H's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Ipswich vs Moreton City II?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Ipswich vs Moreton City II start?
Ipswich vs Moreton City II starts at 08:00(GMT) on Saturday 13th July 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ipswich usually score?
In the last 19 games, Ipswich has scored on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Moreton City II usually score?
In the last 19 games, Moreton City II has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ipswich usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Ipswich has conceded on average 2.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Moreton City II usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Moreton City II has conceded on average 3.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Ipswich games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 57.9% of Ipswich games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Moreton City II games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 84.2% of Moreton City II games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Ipswich last play Moreton City II?
They last played in the Queensland Premier League on 13/07/2024. Ipswich played at home vs Moreton City II away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Ipswich usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 46 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Moreton City II usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 47 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Ipswich vs Moreton City II on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Ipswich vs Moreton City II
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Ipswich vs Moreton City II?
The match between Ipswich and Moreton City II finished 1-1 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading