12-Jul-2024 21:00 San Antonio Unido vs Concón National start time

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

San Antonio Unido is playing against Concón National in the Chile Segunda División.

Based on the current form and odds of San Antonio Unido & Concón National, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive San Antonio Unido vs Concón National H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.25
Prediction: Under 2.5

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National Live Stream

#AD

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks San Antonio Unido & Concón National's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
45.12%
24.89%
29.99%
Bet365
2.1
4
2.6

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
53%
47%
Bet365
1.62
2.25

San Antonio Unido v Concón National H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/07/24San Antonio Unido v Concón NationalSegunda División3-2

San Antonio Unido Results

W L D D D W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/07/24San Antonio Unido v Concón NationalSegunda División3-2
01/07/24Universidad Chile v San Antonio UnidoChilean Cup7-0
28/06/24San Antonio Unido v Universidad ChileChilean Cup0-0
18/06/24San Antonio Unido v Unión La CaleraChilean Cup2-2
26/05/24Concepcion v San Antonio UnidoSegunda División0-0
17/05/24San Antonio Unido v Deportes LinaresSegunda División2-1
12/05/24Puerto Montt v San Antonio UnidoSegunda División0-1
06/05/24San Antonio Unido v Real San JoaquínSegunda División2-1
26/04/24San Antonio Unido v Fernández VialSegunda División0-0-0
20/04/24Trasandino v San Antonio UnidoSegunda División1-2

Concón National Results

L L L L W D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/07/24San Antonio Unido v Concón NationalSegunda División3-2
19/06/24Concón National v Santiago WanderersChilean Cup3-5
26/05/24Concón National v Fernández VialSegunda División0-1
19/05/24Lautaro de Buin v Concón NationalSegunda División1-0
10/05/24Concón National v General VelásquezSegunda División2-1
05/05/24Provincial Ovalle v Concón NationalSegunda División1-1
27/04/24Concón National v TrasandinoSegunda División1-0
21/04/24Deportes Rengo v Concón NationalSegunda División1-2
16/04/24Concón National v Deportes LinaresSegunda División0-0
06/04/24Provincial Osorno v Concón NationalSegunda División2-1

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games San Antonio Unido has won 1 times, Concón National has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National H2H Goals

The last 1 times San Antonio Unido have played Concón National H2H there have been on average 5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 5 goals. San Antonio Unido have scored an average of 3 goals per game and Concón National has scored 2 goals per game.

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between San Antonio Unido vs Concón National, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between San Antonio Unido vs Concón National, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

San Antonio Unido Over 2.5 goals

In San Antonio Unido's last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 56.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 43.8% of matches.

Concón National Over 2.5 goals

In Concón National's last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 56.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 43.8% of matches.

San Antonio Unido Goals

San Antonio Unido has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 16 games. San Antonio Unido has also conceded an average of 1.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals San Antonio Unido has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Concón National Goals

Concón National has managed to score an average of 1.1 goals per match in the last 16 games. Concón National has also conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Concón National has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

San Antonio Unido Home Results

Whilst playing at home, San Antonio Unido has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Concón National Away Results

Whilst playing away, Concón National has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 1 out of the last 8 fixtures.

San Antonio Unido vs Concón National FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match San Antonio Unido vs Concón National?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that San Antonio Unido will win are 45.1%, Concón National will win are 30.0% and it will be a draw 24.9% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when San Antonio Unido plays Concón National?
San Antonio Unido has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on San Antonio Unido vs Concón National?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match San Antonio Unido vs Concón National start?
San Antonio Unido vs Concón National starts at 21:00(GMT) on Friday 12th July 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does San Antonio Unido usually score?
In the last 16 games, San Antonio Unido has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Concón National usually score?
In the last 16 games, Concón National has scored on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does San Antonio Unido usually concede?
In the last 16 games, San Antonio Unido has conceded on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Concón National usually concede?
In the last 16 games, Concón National has conceded on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many San Antonio Unido games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 16 games, 56.2% of San Antonio Unido games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Concón National games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 16 games, 56.2% of Concón National games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did San Antonio Unido last play Concón National?
They last played in the Segunda División on 12/07/2024. San Antonio Unido played at home vs Concón National away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does San Antonio Unido usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 48 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Concón National usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 53 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch San Antonio Unido vs Concón National on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match San Antonio Unido vs Concón National
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between San Antonio Unido vs Concón National?
The match between San Antonio Unido and Concón National finished 3-2 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading