12-Jun-2024 23:30 Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues start time

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Virginia Marauders is playing against Charlottesville Blues in the USA USL League Two.

Based on the current form and odds of Virginia Marauders & Charlottesville Blues, our value bet for this match is for Virginia Marauders to beat Charlottesville Blues.

Please also look at our comprehensive Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 15.00
Prediction: 1

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues Live Stream

#AD

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Virginia Marauders & Charlottesville Blues's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
22.81%
22.15%
55.04%
Bet365
15
9
1.1

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
59.53%
40.47%
Bet365
1.29
3.5
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Virginia Marauders v Charlottesville Blues H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/06/24Virginia Marauders v Charlottesville BluesUSL League Two0-2
01/06/24Charlottesville Blues v Virginia MaraudersUSL League Two5-0

Virginia Marauders Results

L L L L L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/06/24Virginia Marauders v Charlottesville BluesUSL League Two0-2
05/06/24Virginia Marauders v PatuxentUSL League Two0-3
01/06/24Charlottesville Blues v Virginia MaraudersUSL League Two5-0
24/05/24Virginia Marauders v Northern VirginiaUSL League Two0-3
21/05/24Virginia Marauders v LionsbridgeUSL League Two1-5
18/05/24Christos v Virginia MaraudersUSL League Two3-0
15/07/23Lionsbridge v Virginia MaraudersUSL League Two2-0
09/07/23Virginia Marauders v PatuxentUSL League Two1-1
03/07/23Virginia Marauders v Northern VirginiaUSL League Two2-1
30/06/23Virginia Marauders v ChristosUSL League Two0-3

Charlottesville Blues Results

W W W W L W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
19/06/24Patuxent v Charlottesville BluesUSL League Two1-2
15/06/24Charlottesville Blues v ChristosUSL League Two2-0
12/06/24Virginia Marauders v Charlottesville BluesUSL League Two0-2
08/06/24Charlottesville Blues v Northern VirginiaUSL League Two3-2
05/06/24Charlottesville Blues v LionsbridgeUSL League Two1-2
01/06/24Charlottesville Blues v Virginia MaraudersUSL League Two5-0
26/05/24Lionsbridge v Charlottesville BluesUSL League Two0-2
18/05/24Virginia Beach United v Charlottesville BluesUSL League Two3-0

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Virginia Marauders has won 0 times, Charlottesville Blues has won 2 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues H2H Goals

The last 2 times Virginia Marauders have played Charlottesville Blues H2H there have been on average 3.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Virginia Marauders have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Charlottesville Blues has scored 3.5 goals per game.

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Virginia Marauders Over 2.5 goals

In Virginia Marauders's last 18 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 72.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 27.8% of matches.

Charlottesville Blues Over 2.5 goals

In Charlottesville Blues's last 8 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 62.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 37.5% of matches.

Virginia Marauders Goals

Virginia Marauders has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 18 games. Virginia Marauders has also conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Virginia Marauders has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Charlottesville Blues Goals

Charlottesville Blues has managed to score an average of 2.1 goals per match in the last 8 games. Charlottesville Blues has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Charlottesville Blues has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Virginia Marauders Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Virginia Marauders has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 8 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Charlottesville Blues Away Results

Whilst playing away, Charlottesville Blues has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 0 out of the last 4 fixtures.

Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Virginia Marauders will win are 22.8%, Charlottesville Blues will win are 55.0% and it will be a draw 22.2% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Virginia Marauders plays Charlottesville Blues?
Charlottesville Blues has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues start?
Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues starts at 23:30(GMT) on Wednesday 12th June 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does Virginia Marauders usually score?
In the last 18 games, Virginia Marauders has scored on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Charlottesville Blues usually score?
In the last 8 games, Charlottesville Blues has scored on average 2.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Virginia Marauders usually concede?
In the last 18 games, Virginia Marauders has conceded on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Charlottesville Blues usually concede?
In the last 8 games, Charlottesville Blues has conceded on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Virginia Marauders games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 18 games, 72.2% of Virginia Marauders games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Charlottesville Blues games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 8 games, 62.5% of Charlottesville Blues games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Virginia Marauders last play Charlottesville Blues?
They last played in the USL League Two on 12/06/2024. Virginia Marauders played at home vs Charlottesville Blues away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Virginia Marauders usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 60 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Charlottesville Blues usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 24 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Virginia Marauders vs Charlottesville Blues?
The match between Virginia Marauders and Charlottesville Blues finished 0-2 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading