12-Jul-2024 07:15 North Wellington vs Island Bay United start time

North Wellington vs Island Bay United Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip
New+Zealand New Zealand

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

North Wellington is playing against Island Bay United in the New Zealand Regional Leagues.

Based on the current form and odds of North Wellington & Island Bay United, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive North Wellington vs Island Bay United H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.25
Prediction: Over 2.5

North Wellington vs Island Bay United Live Stream

#AD

North Wellington vs Island Bay United

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

North Wellington vs Island Bay United Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks North Wellington & Island Bay United's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
45.91%
19.81%
34.28%
Bet365
1.95
4.1
2.75

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
79.74%
20.26%
Bet365
1.25
3.75

North Wellington v Island Bay United H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/07/24North Wellington v Island Bay UnitedRegional Leagues1-4
20/04/24Island Bay United v North WellingtonRegional Leagues2-3

North Wellington Results

L L W D L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/07/24North Wellington v Island Bay UnitedRegional Leagues1-4
29/06/24Wellington Phoenix Res v North WellingtonRegional Leagues2-1
22/06/24North Wellington v Stop OutRegional Leagues3-1
08/06/24Waterside Karori v North WellingtonRegional Leagues3-3
25/05/24Wellington Olympic v North WellingtonRegional Leagues4-2
18/05/24North Wellington v Napier City RoversRegional Leagues2-3
11/05/24North Wellington v Western SuburbsRegional Leagues1-5
04/05/24Petone v North WellingtonRegional Leagues2-1
26/04/24North Wellington v MiramarRegional Leagues0-6
20/04/24Island Bay United v North WellingtonRegional Leagues2-3

Island Bay United Results

W L L L L W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/07/24North Wellington v Island Bay UnitedRegional Leagues1-4
29/06/24Island Bay United v PetoneRegional Leagues0-3
22/06/24Miramar v Island Bay UnitedRegional Leagues5-0
09/06/24Western Suburbs v Island Bay UnitedRegional Leagues5-1
25/05/24Island Bay United v Wellington Phoenix ResRegional Leagues1-3
18/05/24Island Bay United v Stop OutRegional Leagues4-3
11/05/24Waterside Karori v Island Bay UnitedRegional Leagues2-1
08/05/24Wellington Phoenix Res v Island Bay UnitedRegional Leagues2-1
04/05/24Island Bay United v Wellington OlympicRegional Leagues1-6
28/04/24Napier City Rovers v Island Bay UnitedRegional Leagues3-1

North Wellington vs Island Bay United H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games North Wellington has won 1 times, Island Bay United has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

North Wellington vs Island Bay United H2H Goals

The last 2 times North Wellington have played Island Bay United H2H there have been on average 5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 5 goals. North Wellington have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Island Bay United has scored 3 goals per game.

North Wellington vs Island Bay United Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between North Wellington vs Island Bay United, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

North Wellington vs Island Bay United Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between North Wellington vs Island Bay United, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

North Wellington Over 2.5 goals

In North Wellington's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Island Bay United Over 2.5 goals

In Island Bay United's last 14 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 92.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 7.1% of matches.

North Wellington Goals

North Wellington has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. North Wellington has also conceded an average of 3.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals North Wellington has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Island Bay United Goals

Island Bay United has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 14 games. Island Bay United has also conceded an average of 3.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Island Bay United has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

North Wellington Home Results

Whilst playing at home, North Wellington has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 9 and drawn 0 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Island Bay United Away Results

Whilst playing away, Island Bay United has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 0 out of the last 7 fixtures.

North Wellington vs Island Bay United FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match North Wellington vs Island Bay United?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that North Wellington will win are 45.9%, Island Bay United will win are 34.3% and it will be a draw 19.8% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when North Wellington plays Island Bay United?
In their last 2 H2H's they both won 1 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on North Wellington vs Island Bay United?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match North Wellington vs Island Bay United start?
North Wellington vs Island Bay United starts at 07:15(GMT) on Friday 12th July 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does North Wellington usually score?
In the last 20 games, North Wellington has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Island Bay United usually score?
In the last 14 games, Island Bay United has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does North Wellington usually concede?
In the last 20 games, North Wellington has conceded on average 3.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Island Bay United usually concede?
In the last 14 games, Island Bay United has conceded on average 3.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many North Wellington games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 90% of North Wellington games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Island Bay United games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 14 games, 92.9% of Island Bay United games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did North Wellington last play Island Bay United?
They last played in the Regional Leagues on 12/07/2024. North Wellington played at home vs Island Bay United away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does North Wellington usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 35 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Island Bay United usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 35 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch North Wellington vs Island Bay United on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match North Wellington vs Island Bay United
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between North Wellington vs Island Bay United?
The match between North Wellington and Island Bay United finished 1-4 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading