18-May-2024 11:00 Lucksta vs IFK Luleå start time

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Lucksta is playing against IFK Luleå in the Sweden Division 2: Norrland.

Based on the current form and odds of Lucksta & IFK Luleå, our value bet for this match is for IFK Luleå to beat Lucksta.

Please also look at our comprehensive Lucksta vs IFK Luleå H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.91
Prediction: 2

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå Live Stream

#AD

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Lucksta & IFK Luleå's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
13.29%
16.84%
69.87%
Bet365
2.88
4
1.91

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
68.24%
31.76%
Bet365
1.44
2.63
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Lucksta v IFK Luleå H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
18/05/24Lucksta v IFK LuleåDivision 2: Norrland4-0

Lucksta Results

W L L D W L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/05/24Lucksta v IFK LuleåDivision 2: Norrland4-0
11/05/24Tegs SK v LuckstaDivision 2: Norrland7-1
04/05/24IFK Östersund v LuckstaDivision 2: Norrland2-1
28/04/24Lucksta v YtterhogdalDivision 2: Norrland0-0
20/04/24Lucksta v TäfteåDivision 2: Norrland3-1
13/04/24Gottne IF v LuckstaDivision 2: Norrland3-2
07/04/24Lucksta v BodenDivision 2: Norrland2-2
01/04/24Umeå FC Akademi v LuckstaDivision 2: Norrland4-0
24/08/23Lucksta v NorrköpingSvenska Cupen0-6
01/07/23Lucksta v IFK ÖstersundSvenska Cupen2-2

IFK Luleå Results

L L W L D W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/05/24Lucksta v IFK LuleåDivision 2: Norrland4-0
11/05/24IFK Luleå v Gottne IFDivision 2: Norrland1-3
04/05/24Frösö v IFK LuleåDivision 2: Norrland1-2
27/04/24IFK Luleå v BergnasetsDivision 2: Norrland2-3
21/04/24IFK Östersund v IFK LuleåDivision 2: Norrland2-2
13/04/24IFK Luleå v YtterhogdalDivision 2: Norrland2-1
06/04/24IFK Luleå v TäfteåDivision 2: Norrland1-1
29/03/24Tegs SK v IFK LuleåDivision 2: Norrland1-3
03/03/24Öster v IFK LuleåSvenska Cupen5-0
24/02/24IFK Luleå v Malmö FFSvenska Cupen0-8

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Lucksta has won 1 times, IFK Luleå has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå H2H Goals

The last 1 times Lucksta have played IFK Luleå H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. Lucksta have scored an average of 4 goals per game and IFK Luleå has scored 0 goals per game.

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Lucksta vs IFK Luleå, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Lucksta vs IFK Luleå, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Lucksta Over 2.5 goals

In Lucksta's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 90.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 9.1% of matches.

IFK Luleå Over 2.5 goals

In IFK Luleå's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.

Lucksta Goals

Lucksta has managed to score an average of 1.5 goals per match in the last 11 games. Lucksta has also conceded an average of 2.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Lucksta has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

IFK Luleå Goals

IFK Luleå has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. IFK Luleå has also conceded an average of 2.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals IFK Luleå has scored in a match is 10 with the least goals being 0

Lucksta Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Lucksta has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 7 fixtures.

IFK Luleå Away Results

Whilst playing away, IFK Luleå has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Lucksta vs IFK Luleå FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Lucksta vs IFK Luleå?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Lucksta will win are 13.3%, IFK Luleå will win are 69.9% and it will be a draw 16.8% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Lucksta plays IFK Luleå?
Lucksta has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Lucksta vs IFK Luleå?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Lucksta vs IFK Luleå start?
Lucksta vs IFK Luleå starts at 11:00(GMT) on Saturday 18th May 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does Lucksta usually score?
In the last 11 games, Lucksta has scored on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does IFK Luleå usually score?
In the last 20 games, IFK Luleå has scored on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Lucksta usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Lucksta has conceded on average 2.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does IFK Luleå usually concede?
In the last 20 games, IFK Luleå has conceded on average 2.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Lucksta games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 90.9% of Lucksta games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many IFK Luleå games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 80% of IFK Luleå games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Lucksta last play IFK Luleå?
They last played in the Division 2: Norrland on 18/05/2024. Lucksta played at home vs IFK Luleå away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Lucksta usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 34 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does IFK Luleå usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 43 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Lucksta vs IFK Luleå on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Lucksta vs IFK Luleå
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Lucksta vs IFK Luleå?
The match between Lucksta and IFK Luleå finished 4-0 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading