05-Apr-2024 13:00 Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau start time

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Universidade de Macau is playing against Sporting Macau in the Macao Primeira Division.

Based on the current form and odds of Universidade de Macau & Sporting Macau, our value bet for this match is for Sporting Macau to beat Universidade de Macau.

Please also look at our comprehensive Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 12.00
Prediction: 2

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau Live Stream

#AD

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Universidade de Macau & Sporting Macau's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
50.58%
21.38%
28.04%
Bet365
1.11
8
12

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
68.34%
31.66%
Bet365
1.2
4.33
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Universidade de Macau v Sporting Macau H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
05/04/24Universidade de Macau v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division2-0

Universidade de Macau Results

L W D L L W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/04/24CPK v Universidade de MacauPrimeira Division6-0
05/04/24Universidade de Macau v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division2-0
29/03/24Jia Hua v Universidade de MacauPrimeira Division0-0
23/03/24Universidade de Macau v Lun LokPrimeira Division1-3
15/03/24Benfica v Universidade de MacauPrimeira Division2-0
10/03/24Tak Chun Ka I v Universidade de MacauPrimeira Division2-6
23/02/24Universidade de Macau v Monte CarloPrimeira Division1-0

Sporting Macau Results

L L D D D D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
13/04/24Cheng Fung v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division3-0
05/04/24Universidade de Macau v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division2-0
31/03/24Sporting Macau v Lun LokPrimeira Division0-0
23/03/24Monte Carlo v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division0-0
16/03/24Sporting Macau v Hang SaiPrimeira Division0-0
08/03/24Sporting Macau v Jia HuaPrimeira Division0-0
22/02/24CPK v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division10-0
29/07/23Benfica v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division3-0
22/07/23Toi Seng v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division3-3
16/07/23CPK v Sporting MacauPrimeira Division11-1

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Universidade de Macau has won 1 times, Sporting Macau has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau H2H Goals

The last 1 times Universidade de Macau have played Sporting Macau H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Universidade de Macau have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Sporting Macau has scored 0 goals per game.

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Universidade de Macau Over 2.5 goals

In Universidade de Macau's last 7 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 42.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 57.1% of matches.

Sporting Macau Over 2.5 goals

In Sporting Macau's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.

Universidade de Macau Goals

Universidade de Macau has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 7 games. Universidade de Macau has also conceded an average of 1.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Universidade de Macau has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Sporting Macau Goals

Sporting Macau has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Sporting Macau has also conceded an average of 3.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sporting Macau has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Universidade de Macau Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Universidade de Macau has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 0 out of the last 3 fixtures.

Sporting Macau Away Results

Whilst playing away, Sporting Macau has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Universidade de Macau will win are 50.6%, Sporting Macau will win are 28.0% and it will be a draw 21.4% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Universidade de Macau plays Sporting Macau?
Universidade de Macau has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau start?
Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau starts at 13:00(GMT) on Friday 5th April 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does Universidade de Macau usually score?
In the last 7 games, Universidade de Macau has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Sporting Macau usually score?
In the last 20 games, Sporting Macau has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Universidade de Macau usually concede?
In the last 7 games, Universidade de Macau has conceded on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Sporting Macau usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Sporting Macau has conceded on average 3.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Universidade de Macau games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 7 games, 42.9% of Universidade de Macau games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Sporting Macau games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 65% of Sporting Macau games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Universidade de Macau last play Sporting Macau?
They last played in the Primeira Division on 05/04/2024. Universidade de Macau played at home vs Sporting Macau away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Universidade de Macau usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 47 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Sporting Macau usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 28 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Universidade de Macau vs Sporting Macau?
The match between Universidade de Macau and Sporting Macau finished 2-0 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading