12-Jul-2024 06:30 Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 start time

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Quang Nam U21 is playing against Dak Lak U21 in the Vietnam U21 Championship.

Based on the current form and odds of Quang Nam U21 & Dak Lak U21, our value bet for this match is for Quang Nam U21 to beat Dak Lak U21.

Please also look at our comprehensive Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.67
Prediction: 1

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 Live Stream

#AD

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Quang Nam U21 & Dak Lak U21's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
62.95%
19.65%
17.4%
Bet365
1.67
3.9
3.8

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
63.32%
36.67%
Bet365
1.6
2.3

Quang Nam U21 v Dak Lak U21 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/07/24Quang Nam U21 v Dak Lak U21U21 Championship1-1

Quang Nam U21 Results

W W D W W L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
17/07/24Quang Nam U21 v Phú Yên U21U21 Championship3-0
14/07/24Tây Nguyên U21 v Quang Nam U21U21 Championship0-2
12/07/24Quang Nam U21 v Dak Lak U21U21 Championship1-1
13/09/23Quang Nam U21 v Quảng Ngãi U21U21 Championship5-0
11/09/23Hoang Anh Gia Lai U21 v Quang Nam U21U21 Championship0-2
08/09/23Kon Tum U21 v Quang Nam U21U21 Championship4-1
05/09/23Quang Nam U21 v Hue U21U21 Championship2-2
03/09/23Da Nang U21 v Quang Nam U21U21 Championship1-1
12/12/21Bến Tre U21 v Quang Nam U21U21 Championship0-7
10/12/21Quang Nam U21 v Học viện U21U21 Championship1-2

Dak Lak U21 Results

W L D L L L W
DateMatchLeagueResult
17/07/24Dak Lak U21 v Tây Nguyên U21U21 Championship4-0
14/07/24Dak Lak U21 v Hoang Anh Gia Lai U21U21 Championship0-8
12/07/24Quang Nam U21 v Dak Lak U21U21 Championship1-1
23/09/23SLNA U21 v Dak Lak U21U21 Championship5-0
21/09/23Kon Tum U21 v Dak Lak U21U21 Championship1-0
19/09/23Dak Lak U21 v Long An U21U21 Championship0-1
13/09/23Dak Lak U21 v Dong Nai U21U21 Championship2-0
11/09/23Khánh Hoà U21 v Dak Lak U21U21 Championship1-1
05/09/23Vĩnh Phúc U21 v Dak Lak U21U21 Championship0-6
03/09/23Dak Lak U21 v Tay Ninh U21U21 Championship1-1

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Quang Nam U21 has won 0 times, Dak Lak U21 has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Quang Nam U21 have played Dak Lak U21 H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Quang Nam U21 have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Dak Lak U21 has scored 1 goals per game.

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Quang Nam U21 Over 2.5 goals

In Quang Nam U21's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 69.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30.8% of matches.

Dak Lak U21 Over 2.5 goals

In Dak Lak U21's last 18 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 27.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 72.2% of matches.

Quang Nam U21 Goals

Quang Nam U21 has managed to score an average of 2.2 goals per match in the last 13 games. Quang Nam U21 has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Quang Nam U21 has scored in a match is 7 with the least goals being 0

Dak Lak U21 Goals

Dak Lak U21 has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 18 games. Dak Lak U21 has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Dak Lak U21 has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Quang Nam U21 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Quang Nam U21 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Dak Lak U21 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Dak Lak U21 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 4 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Quang Nam U21 will win are 62.9%, Dak Lak U21 will win are 17.4% and it will be a draw 19.6% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Quang Nam U21 plays Dak Lak U21?
In their last 1 H2H's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 start?
Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 starts at 06:30(GMT) on Friday 12th July 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does Quang Nam U21 usually score?
In the last 13 games, Quang Nam U21 has scored on average 2.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Dak Lak U21 usually score?
In the last 18 games, Dak Lak U21 has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Quang Nam U21 usually concede?
In the last 13 games, Quang Nam U21 has conceded on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Dak Lak U21 usually concede?
In the last 18 games, Dak Lak U21 has conceded on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Quang Nam U21 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 69.2% of Quang Nam U21 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Dak Lak U21 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 18 games, 27.8% of Dak Lak U21 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Quang Nam U21 last play Dak Lak U21?
They last played in the U21 Championship on 12/07/2024. Quang Nam U21 played at home vs Dak Lak U21 away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Quang Nam U21 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 14 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Dak Lak U21 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 55 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Quang Nam U21 vs Dak Lak U21?
The match between Quang Nam U21 and Dak Lak U21 finished 1-1 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading