12-Jul-2024 10:00 Coastal Union vs JKU FC start time

Coastal Union vs JKU FC Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Coastal Union is playing against JKU FC in the World CECAFA Club Cup.

Based on the current form and odds of Coastal Union & JKU FC, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Coastal Union vs JKU FC H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.85
Prediction: Under 2.5

Coastal Union vs JKU FC Live Stream

#AD

Coastal Union vs JKU FC

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Looking for AI Previews? LivescoresX.com AI Football Previews

Coastal Union vs JKU FC Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Coastal Union & JKU FC's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
68.37%
21.03%
10.59%
Bet365
1.42
4.5
5.75

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
43.41%
56.59%
Bet365
1.95
1.85

Coastal Union v JKU FC H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/07/24Coastal Union v JKU FCCECAFA Club Cup0-2

Coastal Union Results

D L W D D W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
15/07/24Coastal Union v Hay Al WadiCECAFA Club Cup1-1
12/07/24Coastal Union v JKU FCCECAFA Club Cup0-2
09/07/24Coastal Union v DekedahaCECAFA Club Cup1-0
28/05/24Coastal Union v KMCLigi kuu Bara0-0
25/05/24Coastal Union v JKT TanzaniaLigi kuu Bara0-0
21/05/24Kagera Sugar v Coastal UnionLigi kuu Bara1-2
14/05/24Geita Gold v Coastal UnionLigi kuu Bara0-0
10/05/24Coastal Union v Singida Big StarsLigi kuu Bara2-0
06/05/24Coastal Union v Tanzania PrisonsLigi kuu Bara0-0
27/04/24Young Africans v Coastal UnionLigi kuu Bara1-0

JKU FC Results

L W L W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
15/07/24JKU FC v DekedahaCECAFA Club Cup1-2
12/07/24Coastal Union v JKU FCCECAFA Club Cup0-2
09/07/24Hay Al Wadi v JKU FCCECAFA Club Cup1-0
27/08/23JKU FC v Singida Big StarsCAF Confederations Cup2-0
18/08/23Singida Big Stars v JKU FCCAF Confederations Cup4-1
05/12/18JKU FC v Al Hilal OmdurmanCAF Champions League0-2
27/11/18Al Hilal Omdurman v JKU FCCAF Champions League4-0
21/02/18ZESCO United v JKU FCCAF Champions League7-0
10/02/18JKU FC v ZESCO UnitedCAF Champions League0-0
06/01/18JKU FC v Singida UnitedClub Friendlies 10-2

Coastal Union vs JKU FC H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Coastal Union has won 0 times, JKU FC has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Coastal Union vs JKU FC H2H Goals

The last 1 times Coastal Union have played JKU FC H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Coastal Union have scored an average of 0 goals per game and JKU FC has scored 2 goals per game.

Coastal Union vs JKU FC Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Coastal Union vs JKU FC, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Coastal Union vs JKU FC Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Coastal Union vs JKU FC, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Coastal Union Over 2.5 goals

In Coastal Union's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 15% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 85% of matches.

JKU FC Over 2.5 goals

In JKU FC's last 15 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 33.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 66.7% of matches.

Coastal Union Goals

Coastal Union has managed to score an average of 0.7 goals per match in the last 20 games. Coastal Union has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Coastal Union has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

JKU FC Goals

JKU FC has managed to score an average of 0.5 goals per match in the last 15 games. JKU FC has also conceded an average of 1.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals JKU FC has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Coastal Union Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Coastal Union has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 4 out of the last 11 fixtures.

JKU FC Away Results

Whilst playing away, JKU FC has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 0 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Coastal Union vs JKU FC FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Coastal Union vs JKU FC?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Coastal Union will win are 68.4%, JKU FC will win are 10.6% and it will be a draw 21.0% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Coastal Union plays JKU FC?
JKU FC has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Coastal Union vs JKU FC?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Coastal Union vs JKU FC start?
Coastal Union vs JKU FC starts at 10:00(GMT) on Friday 12th July 2024.
Faq Entry How many goals does Coastal Union usually score?
In the last 20 games, Coastal Union has scored on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does JKU FC usually score?
In the last 15 games, JKU FC has scored on average 0.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Coastal Union usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Coastal Union has conceded on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does JKU FC usually concede?
In the last 15 games, JKU FC has conceded on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Coastal Union games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 15% of Coastal Union games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many JKU FC games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 15 games, 33.3% of JKU FC games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Coastal Union last play JKU FC?
They last played in the CECAFA Club Cup on 12/07/2024. Coastal Union played at home vs JKU FC away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Coastal Union usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 33 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does JKU FC usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 21 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Coastal Union vs JKU FC on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Coastal Union vs JKU FC
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Coastal Union vs JKU FC?
The match between Coastal Union and JKU FC finished 0-2 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading